Author Topic: Area 51 fox news call ;-;  (Read 1771 times)

This.

I believe that there are no UFO's or stuff like that in Area 51. Wasn't Area 51 supposed to be a research military base?
yes but
fake or not it's very loving creepy ;-;

When you try and drive near Area 51 you'll soon be followed by black SUV's. If you get too close you'll be asked to stop and if you do not comply you will be arrested

Comment: "so we got some transformers stuff going on?"

YES. YES WE DO

When you try and drive near Area 51 you'll soon be followed by black SUV's. If you get too close you'll be asked to stop and if you do not comply you will be arrested
Oh wow thats nothing like any other private government establishment!

Also Ive seen this before and it just comes off as so fake. Especially the stuttering.

This wasn't a call to Fox News. This was a call to Art Bell radio station.

Man this is amazing. It's most likely fake, and he's got some nice acting skills. I'm doing my best to hold back my urge to freak out about it possibly being real. The urge is getting STRONGER.

Man this is amazing. It's most likely fake, and he's got some nice acting skills. I'm doing my best to hold back my urge to freak out about it possibly being real. The urge is getting STRONGER.
take that urge
and put it into your snake

I'm laughing so loving hard right now.

Why am I watching this during a thunderstorm at 11 pm ;-;

If any of this was real and the government wanted to keep it a secret, that Youtube video would be shut down already.

Not necessarily, that'd just confirm it's real if they did that. If they leave it untouched like all the other fake videos then it would blend right in.
No, I'm not saying this video is real.

Funny how these doomsday morons have to fake evidence to try and prove their forgetnut theories.

The truth has a habit of presenting itself eventually.

can you get in trouble for doing this
if not i want to try this sometime