Author Topic: Symbiote Spider-Man - Unnecessary and Annoying Ranting on Socrates' Bounty Hunt.  (Read 2109 times)

I was playing on Socrates' server and the whole time he was ranting about how he hated freekilling and that he is gonna get the admin to ban us all. He did this for 24 FULL pages of chat. He would not shut up.

Shoot. The pics are messed up. Hold on.

I can't read any of that.

I can't read any of that.

The pics are messed up. Getting new ones.

You know there's a preview button, right?

TIP: Don't use ImageShack. Also I don't mean full pages as all of the page. I mean his messages are located in 24 pages. Still.

Pics

And I forgot about Preview.

I remember this guy in wedge's block party

what a ass he was

He rants, bitches, whines, and defecates on every server he joins. The dude even managed to get me to side with Glass, whom I hate.

This guy complains about everything. He said I was abusing admin on this one server and then hes all "IM RECORDING"

Socrates server seems to attract idiots.

Spider man spider man

Does whatever a spiderman can

This guy complains about everything. He said I was abusing admin on this one server and then hes all "IM RECORDING"
lol

To ban, or not to ban?

Is the question that lies in my hands.

I cant even read anything the pictures say. Scratch, you failed and are scraping the drama barrel. I would recommend you stop posting here.

I cant even read anything the pictures say. Scratch, you failed and are scraping the drama barrel. I would recommend you stop posting here.

Funny you said that you idiot. You're no better.

Did you even read this?

TIP: Don't use ImageShack. Also I don't mean full pages as all of the page. I mean his messages are located in 24 pages. Still.

Pics

And I forgot about Preview.