Poll

What do you wear during summer?

Shorts/T-shirt
12 (40%)
Shirtless (bonus points if you are female)
2 (6.7%)
Completely covered
5 (16.7%)
break out the loving snow gear
2 (6.7%)
nothing and i'm always in jail for public indecency
9 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Clothes you like  (Read 8529 times)

Any other time I wear a graphic T-shirt with same jeans and shoes. forget heat stroke risks, I'll wear jeans when its 103 :D
pho q i wear jeans when it's 120 >:c

I am the only one who voted for shirtless :D

thanks 4 pic shygriff

it's too bad these things are WAY TOO EXPENSIVE

I do not wear clothes, I am an android and I can repaint my robotic body at will, any time i want.

I am the only one who voted for shirtless :D
the only time i go shirtless is like strolling down the boardwalk or something similar and working. other then that its stupid.

and when unfit people do it, its gross and i don't get why they do.

the only time i go shirtless is like strolling down the boardwalk or something similar and working. other then that its stupid.

and when unfit people do it, its gross and i don't get why they do.

do it when unfit = ew
do it when fit = loving douche bag

you can never win.

i can't stand being shirtless in public, even though i'm male and have not-bad abs. at home is fine if it's too hot.

do it when normalphysique = win

where would i buy one of these
all the stuff i posted is from canadacosplay but it's REALLY EXPENSIVE
the nyan cat hat as well as the scarf and a few other hats are around $50 to ship to america and all

all the stuff i posted is from canadacosplay but it's REALLY EXPENSIVE
the nyan cat hat as well as the scarf and a few other hats are around $50 to ship to america and all
why would someone pay that much money for that? i could get the same thing by spraying gay on a scarf and attaching it to a winter hat.

i'm canadian so canadacosplay shipping's probably less expensive for me. i don't do online shopping though 'cause it's a hassle (not to mention impossible for me due to credit card troubles/no paypal)

why would someone pay that much money for that? i could get the same thing by spraying gay on a scarf and attaching it to a winter hat.
the scarf is pretty good quality though(it'd take a while to make homemade and still look the same):

this one is somewhat cheaper:

i can't stand being shirtless in public, even though i'm male and have not-bad abs.
Does it feel better if you have a shirt hanging over your shoulder?

Does it feel better if you have a shirt hanging over your shoulder?
No, I must be wearing it like a shirt. It's fine if I want to show off, though.