Dr Smith - completely rebuilding team base without permission

Author Topic: Dr Smith - completely rebuilding team base without permission  (Read 1743 times)

The whole point of the server is to cooperate and colonize a planet. Build a base, and defend it from attackers. Having the host build a base beforehand completely ruins the point.
They decided to join his base, they must follow his rules. If he decides to delete his base and rebuild it to make it better, that's his decision.

young man, you go back a page and read my post right this instant!

young man, you go back a page and read my post right this instant!
Yes, mother

Did anyone notice how loving UGLY and stuff the first base looked?...

The second one actually looked like a base.
But eh.
That's not the problem if people like it...

Did anyone notice how loving UGLY and stuff the first base looked?...

The second one actually looked like a base.
But eh.
That's not the problem if people like it...
well, the entire team preferred the first one

well, the entire team preferred the first one
you keep saying 'the entire team this' and 'the entire team that'
can we have chat logs of the entire time on the server while dr smith was there please

Who keeps bumping this?
It's poster?
Its a dumb topic, and needs to sink to the bottom of the forums.

you keep saying 'the entire team this' and 'the entire team that'
can we have chat logs of the entire time on the server while dr smith was there please
No you can't. I've already closed BL and don't know how to get the chatlogs.

It's not his problem that everyone got butthurt because he decided to make the base more strategically secure
3 entrances means 2 extra ways to escapee if its over run. if the 1 entrance is overrun or anything you're forgeted. How is that strategic.

Quote from: Badspot
Might does not make right, friends.  You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party".
This. Dr Smith did not have the right to completely destroy the creations of everyone and make the base more stuffty than it was before.

Say everyone in the forums is playing legos together. I invite 5 people to build in a big base i've built somewhere in the room. when the house-owner or he/she who invited us all leaves the room and i suddenly destroy the base i built and everyone's creations inside, and i get kicked out for it; who is in the wrong? The person who destroyed everyone's creations when they liked what they built it on/in, or the person who kicked me out for it?