Author Topic: Altruist and Doni - admin abuse  (Read 1590 times)

I was at Vigilance's CityRPG and one of the admins, altruist, shot a few people and killed them. A guy named pigman killed altruist with a gun then got launched by altruist. He said he did it because he got pissed off. I told him that it was unfair, then both him and Doni started spamming the launch command on me. I got banned for 1 minute with the reason "horse lick" or something, but I forgot to take a screenshot of that.

I seen this git, he renamed himself "snake" and wore the snake hat and started following people

Doni is an ass. Quite frankly, I can remember seeing him at Suburb's server once and he yelled at me for a good 20+ pages of chat on how he hated me.

vigilance is chriz, alt and doni are both his equally handicapped roostersuckers, somehow the server still manages to be in the top few servers under player sorting despite it being incredibly stuffty and having no rules at all

Wow. My 8 year old cousin is a better/nicer admin than these two pitiful fools. I would still like to hear their side of the story, though.

Mario71 is a rude ego of a boy that he is

Wow. My 8 year old cousin is a better/nicer admin than these two pitiful fools. I would still like to hear their side of the story, though.
I don't think anything justifies those lines of launches, I mean don't make the poor guy lose all his stuff, just kick/ban him.

Vigilance is a badmin, Doni is immature, and Altruist..Well, he and doni are the ones that got drama'd.

Both of these knuckle heads banned me upon joining the server, i think they deserve to be deadmined.

noedit: the exact ban reason was "lick horse 9"

Doni doesn't give stuff about the drama but when I joined the server, Atruist started complaining about it.

I got banned for 9 minutes with the reason "lick more horse 9" but for some reason it wouldn't take a screenshot when I pressed shift+p

Doni is a piece of stuff admin

Altruist is actually one of my friends, but I've never seen him act this way. I joined the server once, it was really boring and poorly set up. Don't worry, being banned is actually a favor.

wore the snake hat
This is the point where you realize that the server is absolutely terrible.

I got banned from the server for 1 minute for no apparent reason after helping
 my friend build a spiral staircase,

Reason: Stop!, you've broken the law!