Author Topic: Search your mother's name on urban dictionary  (Read 1229 times)

1. Francine   126 up, 15 down

Francine is a very old name that originates from France but is a latin word, it means beautiful flower. Usually Francine's are very pretty brunettes, with an average height and gorgeous intense eyes that speaks volumes of how they feel. They are beautiful but have a kind of awkwardness about them and an easy going nature that makes them approachable. The Francine's complains a lot but they do it in such a way that it's dramatic and funny. They make great friend and never let off their friendships but end up losing friends due their frank sometimes thoughtless remarks.

it didn't have it
It's probably too Swedish and awesome for UD. ;D

It's probably too Swedish and awesome for UD. ;D
maybe ;o

another name for a really awesome chick

Wee

Someone really amazing with a beautiful personality.
She'll make you feel alive just by being with her and if you're lucky enough to encounter a Linda, tell her how you feel and don't miss out on the opportunity to be with a Linda! She'll soon be everything you wanted.

a girl with a very pretty face and extremely sweet body; might have a slight attitude
lol

My mom:
An amazingly beautiful girl. She has the loveiest lips and the cutest smile too. She is the girl of any man's dreams. Any man would be lucky to have her.

Me:
A guy so lovey that no woman can resist him, nor would they want to, known to cause immense loveual pleasure.

Gene pool FTW

An extremely smart and lovey female with great hair and a great face. Nice, sweet and generous are words that go along with Lisa. She is funny and giving. Not a slut by any means but does like to have a good time. Always ready to party and her phone is always ringing. She will even fly to another state for a house party. She is self confident and blessed with good genes. She just has it all; all other girls are extremely jealous of her.

wut

EDIT: I tried my name,

Ians are generally very intelligent, mentally gifted people. They can think on a much higher level than the average person. Ians are silly, quiet guys. They can be very funny when they talk. They only talk when they feel that its needed, and only if they think its worth spending the time saying it. An easy going guy, doesn't take much to make him happy and he laughs at almost everything. A pacifist, fairly easy to pick on but if he takes it personally he will retaliate strongly. A very determined individual, he will set high goals and make sure he achieves them. Ians try to become friends with everybody, he doesn't like having enemies. He doesn't like picking sides among peer disputes. Ians don't mind awkward silences if you are with them, even if you aren't talking with him and it is quiet, don't take it uncomfortably. richard size is in the high end of average sizes, about 7 inches.

WHAT THE forget
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 04:17:48 PM by BanishedLetters »