I've had enough of this Renderman stuff

Author Topic: I've had enough of this Renderman stuff  (Read 3309 times)

Who says it's even an element that would show up in the mission editor? (hint: it isn't.)

Who says it's even an element that would show up in the mission editor? (hint: it isn't.)

I'm pretty sure the mission editor is not edited at all from the default Torque editor. I say this because it's essentially the same as the mission editor in Marble Blast Gold and look how ancient that is.

No, I dont just mean the servers, I mean the threads and everything

This is the part where I direct you to Bisjac's post.
i see more complaint topics like this about it then the actual renderman/prepper stuff itself.

On the topic of the Golden Brick. If I'm correct - so don't take my word on this - it's removed when using third-party client tools or something like that. Which explains why you wouldn't find it with the Missions Editor. You'd have to ask someone else though, I'm not entirely sure. This is just an educated guess.

Its right on the main menu, can't you see it?
i cant find it i have block os 6.:/

I'm pretty sure the mission editor is not edited at all from the default Torque editor. I say this because it's essentially the same as the mission editor in Marble Blast Gold and look how ancient that is.
it looks the same

doesn't mean badspot didn't change anything, idiot

Lol just joking

But the Golden brick place has a script that forbids you to take screenshots, or else you are banned permanently. I remember someone learned it the hard way, can't remember who.

-snip-

But the Golden brick place has a script that forbids you to take screenshots, or else you are banned permanently. I remember someone learned it the hard way, can't remember who.

*sarcasm*
I wonder who.
*sarcasm*