Author Topic: This is loving terrifying.  (Read 2761 times)


The freaky part is her eyes. Look at her eyes. They're looking right at your cursor.

I remember this game in kindergarten ;~;

Oh God, it's female? What?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 12:58:48 PM by MegaScientifical »

well Millie is a girls  name...

pretty sure that's a cow without horns

I loved Pajama Sam. All three of the games.
YES!!
Pajama sam: life is rough when you lose all your stuff
the coolest kid in the class was whoever had gotten farthest in that game!
I LOVED THAT SINGING SOCK GUY!!

Did anyone like the Humongous Entertainment games as a kid? like Putt Putt saves the Zoo?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8KjPEQyzAM
Nostalgia all over this

this is scarier
http://youtu.be/_8Ctwl63XCg
I'M VERY HUNGRY
NO, I DON'T WANT THAT

I remember this.

Why is there no anti-aliasing at all. Was it that old?

The game was drawn in MS paint

looks like it was drawn with MSpaint

OH stuff I REMEMBER THIS


Run! loving run!

I hated those things...

I remember this.
Not all that bad

That cookie game was the stuff

-Snap-
"Click to see what happens"

I don't like the sound of that.