Author Topic: Post pictures of your computer  (Read 1092 times)

/attachment
stuffty camera phone. I need to clean my underdesk, it's filthy as forget under there. The only cool thing about mine is the blue light on the front. You should see how filthy it gets inside the front though. Let alone my old computer, that was literally COVERED with a layer of fluffy dirty stuff.

CRTs are obsolete. Buy a LCD monitor.

Depends in what field. They often out perform most modern monitors in terms of refresh rate.

CORSAIR DESTROYS ALL

Oh and Dell do nice servers
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 03:32:50 PM by Fluff-is-back »

why does everyone who builds a high-performance computer think they need a case with transparent sections and lights everywhere
Guy with high performance computer inside of $60 budget case without windows or light up fans reporting in.

i have a dell server c:

I wish I had a cool case.
Also forget, camera's out of battery, gonna hold it in for 15 minutes.

CRTs are obsolete. Buy a LCD monitor.
wait are you serious

CRT give more living colors, regardless of how people say LCD LEDs are good stuff.

Yes, LCD LEDs might look better and even have better quality, but CRT is used for people in graphics, like the people making the graphics for the bags and such use CRTs so they get the exact result of the product more or less, an LCD even with changed settings won't have the same accuracy.

That is the ugliest ugly in ugly ever.

Everyone has his likings now. I personally have a classic, I don't mind it, but I don't like the silver part on it (You'll see what I mean).

Incoming tactical page-stretch:

Ok, the fans are running, somehow my camera captured the fans still, it does the same to my CPU cooler too. :D
And mousepad was derailed.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 04:42:34 PM by LeetZero »

Oh and Dell do nice servers
What is wrong with English people and grammar? Companies are singular.