Author Topic: Baadspot - Impersonating Badspot  (Read 5470 times)

Eliptats reserved the name Badspot thank god

i wouldn't forget with this guy... he seems legit

Badspot doesn't go to any server that is below power level 9000, therefore no c:

Wow. I saw that guy earlier. No big deal. Let's move on with life, we've got better stuff to do.

he dosnt have rtb.

I think he dose he just dosent sign into general disscusion so he dosent get spamed with a bunch of noobs trying to get ahold of him

I think he dose he just dosent sign into general disscusion so he dosent get spamed with a bunch of noobs trying to get ahold of him

No, Badspot doesn't use RTB at all.

The other day he went on Alk's V21 Bunker server and said "tahts it im deleting the game" and some random newbie on the server replied with "no badspot wahhhy" I got a good lol out of it.

Baadspot is Yoshiandluigi3

But he keeps fooling new members.

That Tobuscus guy is fake too.

That Tobuscus guy is fake too.

Yes, but almost everyone who plays Blockland knows of Badspot.

I've had this happen a lot. The most recent one was the BAADspot player joining Cysero's server, saying something close to: "forget THIS GAME I GIVE UP ON BLOCKLAND" And was subsequently banned. I don't understand the point of these players.

Who is mental enough to fall for these stupid lies? I dont about this drama though, it doesnt seem to be a problem because badspot doesnt go around saying "Hi I am the creator of Blockland, my real name is Eric Hartman" I dont see the point of this drama