Author Topic: Syrian war?  (Read 6308 times)

To be serious, I seem to remember like 200 topics exactly like this one by Bisjac, that end up being nothing 5 months later...

new call of duty game

forget yeah

America has international obligations too...

To be serious, I seem to remember like 200 topics exactly like this one by Bisjac, that end up being nothing 5 months later...
I think bisjac might just be desperately looking for a world war 3 so he doesnt have to pay all of us $500 at the end of the year:
iran is just the setup. we are well aware of it. we are using iran as a tool to excuse going to war with russia and china.

quote me on it. if there isnt an apparent ww3 from now, to jan 1, 2013. i will give everyone here 500 bucks.

ironically, i dont believe any economies will last that long. so it wouldnt matter anyways lol

When suddenly, NK attacks Indonesia.

Didn't bisjac also say that he'd give everyone 50 US dollars if he didn't make an HD avatar within a month?

Bisjac seems like the type of person who would actually pay a few people 500 dollars over the internet.

a ww3 would involve isreal lol.
i dont see isreal being involved with syria in any way

Syria's main most practiced religion is Islam.

Israeli's really, really dislike Islam.

Well I'd imagine Syria and Israel being a lot like the relationship of Germany and Netherlands/Belguim in WWI.   Most Arab countries do not recognize Israel's sovereignty.

Just launch any Republican state in to the sun, but nuke it first to make sure there is no chance of survivors. (and maybe Mexico)
Isn't Flash Mob against your Democrat idealogy?

ITT: handicaps

fuk u iam doge noet retadaard

Syria's main most practiced religion is Islam.

Israeli's really, really dislike Islam.

yeah ever since that whole jerusalem deal they hate each other
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 11:47:38 PM by Sami2ss »

Well I'd imagine Syria and Israel being a lot like the relationship of Germany and Netherlands/Belguim in WWI.   Most Arab countries do not recognize Israel's sovereignty.
this brother
I personally think US should stay neutral on this one unless the rebels gain access to aircraft or nukes and start invading our allies.
THIS brother

What if Iran would see this as an opportunity to forget stuff up?