Author Topic: Community Project - Rusty's Classic 'Building a TDM' Server  (Read 3934 times)

Ok, I'm sorting out the server.

That'd be a pre-requisite for creating this topic.
No it would not. Stay out of this topic.

Rusty, maybe I'll PM you something later. Idk if I actually have any builds that I have made on my own though.

No it would not.

Announcing a project before having any idea about what the project is at all other than "build a TDM" is a bad idea.

Announcing a project before having any idea about what the project is at all other than "build a TDM" is a bad idea.
Shut up and focus on your own autism before you try to criticise others.

Shut up and focus on your own autism before you try to criticise others.

I'm not criticizing you, I'm simply commenting on the topic.

port shut up you weak brat. we don't care, you're dumb, and you're wrong. rusty make great TDMs and i know before any pictures or info that this will be good.

rusty make great TDMs and i know before any pictures or info that this will be good.

This matters how, exactly? I'm talking about this topic, not other TDMs he made.

This matters how, exactly? I'm talking about this topic, not other TDM he's made.
are you handicapped? yes. you're calling him out for not having a layout or some pointless crap only a noob (you) would care about.
1. go away
2. you're a noob
3. rusty makes good TDMs and he doesn't have to announce any info.
is completely wrong and handicapped. it's not a bad idea except to noobs who over brown townyze crap like you do. he wants help with a project, people are helping him. you're being stupid.
how a topic like this works with normal non noobs:
"I need help building a TDM. It's going to run T+T and I plan for it to be a balance of brick count, beauty and game play. It will be starting July 1st."
"Ok I'll help, heres what I can do [link]"
5. he already supplied enough info to establish a team:
Rusty
Pass
TomTom
Katadeus
Fluffy
Bravo

looks like hes already got helpers, WITHOUT ANNOUNCING ANY INFO. and it looks like you're still a total noob!

are you handicapped? yes. you're calling him out for not having a layout or some pointless crap only a noob (you) would care about.

I'm not talking about a layout or anything related to it.

5. he already supplied enough info to establish a team:

He still provides absolutely no information about how it's actually going to look. He's simply stating "I want to build a TDM but I don't know what it is."

He still provides absolutely no information about how it's actually going to look. He's simply stating "I want to build a TDM but I don't know what it is."
so??? jeez you are annoying >_>

If you need any help....
I could help, since i have nothing better to do.

Yes, I am an experienced builder.

I miss your desert town Tdm. :c
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 10:56:54 AM by Badger »

My posts.
you're handicapped. no one else cares about what information he has. he doesn't need to supply anything. you're the only one who cares because you're a noob.
a normal response from a normal person:
If you need any help....
I could help, since i have nothing better to do.

Yes, I am an experienced builder.

I miss your desert town Tdm. :c
this guy doesn't need any info or crap. turns out announcing this before much was decided wasn't a "bad idea". ugh stupid noobs these days

you're handicapped. no one else cares about what information he has. he doesn't need to supply anything. you're the only one who cares because you're a noob.

Determining vital project information, specifically large parts can take really long. Announcing something before having any plans about it can easily allow something to die.