Author Topic: Elboomo's latest weapons: Armed Lynx Inc. and MORE!(Seeker updated)  (Read 21560 times)

Hello Blocklanders once again
If you are wondering what is Armed Lynx Inc., well here's you answer:

It is a military weapon making company that is in the story that I'm writing. I also made some of the story's weapons on to blockland. Just to warn you, if you don't like the hands at all then don't download because....

THEY ARE HERE TO STAY!!!!

If you don't like the color, you can change that easily by opening up the zip folder and finding a pic named skin. Open it with whatever editor you have and change the color. Save it out on the desktop unless you are using 7zip and drag it back in to that zip folder. It will replace the color. If it doesn't work then you may have to extract those files with 7zip.

Now no more of that bull crap, Moving on to the weapons

This is a Lynx service magnum. A 45 caliber armor piercing weapon that belongs to a girl in my story named Mila.

A assault rifle that is an incredible shot! The seeker APSES (Armor piercing self ejecting-clip system)

The grenade launcher doesn't work, but I did had it working before so leave a comment down below if it works for you.(Huge explosion fixed & has explosion :D)

The P-98 MK II. A high powered SMG that you could say looks like a assault rifle. I rather say it's size shows it's power.

A Anti-material .308 sniper rifle. This isn't in the pack along with some other weapons that I've planned but didn't get around to make them yet. This one needs a range check on it's animations and script because I don't think you can reload 3 bullets with only 1 in your hand... 0_0. Don't worry I will post it soon if you like sniping weapons.

Now for the heavy stuff XD my favorite part!Here is the M65 Light Machine gun

few things about this gun... it's big obviously. It was manufactured to fit on your Arm, but when I tested it in game part of the gun is in your chest. I only can say when I was making this weapon, it was more of a weapon to be in realistic terms as you would probably hold it in a different position that blocko's can't hold. (Meaning there is no arms.)

Moving on. Last weapon in the lynx armory is the Brutal Lead grenade sniper. (Yeah you heard me, Explosive sniper.) If you complain about how it lags on your computer... well that's too bad because this is how it was suppose to work that way. And I know it's massive and I might make the ground image a AL box like the LMG above, but this is what it is.

Now for some human manufactured weapons from my story

The service magnum and rifle

The assault Carbine MK I

The assault Carbine MK II

I understand that both look completely different but that is how you upgrade stuff the MK II's

The P-98 MK I (The lynx got the design by steeling a blueprint from a human attack squad if your confused. My main character made the first model himself in the story.)

A Auto shotgun (Auto 12) I spelled it wrong on accident. Just a small easy fix

The short stuff shotgun

A Plasma prototype rifle

And the Hunters Carbine (Has a scope variant)

And now for some custom stuff that I've made in between making these weapons. This pack has some guns from games and from my story. Also some that are just for fun.

The Pezdespencer(updated fire sound)

A M1 grand like weapon

007 Gold gun (Note: doesn't kill the tank in zombies in one shot.)

A 50cal revolver called The PeaceKeeper

A classic one: BoomRRR Shotgun

And the MK II of the weapon above (Nothing much just automatic and drum mag added)

Lastly my favorite gun from DooM 3: the plasma gun. (I will update the model later.)

Download Links:

Lynx Weaponry:http://www.mediafire.com/?n38vga3wxc5lg4g

Human Weaponry:http://www.mediafire.com/?cgzmh8u0dik2y39

For Fun stuff:http://www.mediafire.com/?m399g4dkn6jcsu4

All weapons have been tested and are fully working. Let me know on some bugs or weird things with the guns. For the Brutal Lead's explosion the tank must be active or it won't work it's magic. And those links don't have any viruses. Your going to need to extract all of the weapons from the folders.

Thanks to Middway Sentinel for Scripting and some modeling assists :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 08:07:59 PM by Elboomo55 »

sdaflsjf;sa sorry, that was my face melting on the keyboard.

Crop feature is your friend, my friend.

I actually really like the shotguns, the rest are eh.

I'd give it a 7/10.

Can i rate? if so then 10/10

Thanks I've seen my improvements as well  :cookieMonster:

Thanks I've seen my improvements as well  :cookieMonster:
My only problem with these weapons, are the animations. They feel so robotic D:

Cool, looks really great. short stuff shotgun looks like an upgraded version of kaje's shotgun.

Not bad. Some of the models might need improvement, but it's all still good. Nice work.

A thing with the grip: I know it looks nicer for the model if you have the grip slanted like heck but It doesn't look as nice on the blockhead
that brand you've got on everything is a bit unsightly as well.

also, what story did you say these were apparently from?

My only problem with these weapons, are the animations. They feel so robotic D:
Blockhead animations = robotic
therefore: weapon animations = robotic

get used to it
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 03:36:55 AM by Supreme Guy »

I like them, you have my download <3