Author Topic: Racism  (Read 13036 times)

Just out of curiosity, how many of you are actually tribal? Against any race, not any in particular, and I mean ACTUALLY tribal, not over the internet or anything because they can't do anything about it there, but in real life. Like you hate asians or something and think they should all go to hell. Sure, a lot of us say a lot of stuff against other races on the interent, but who gives a forget.

I'm sure a lot of you are passively tribal, like if someone proposed that you have to sit in a room with a white person or a black person for an hour, you would probably pick the white person (directed more towards the white portion of the community) because you are more comfortable around white people.

I personally would say I don't like whites and asians quite as much. I'm not saying I hate them, but if someone gave ME the option of staying in a room with a mexican guy or a white guy, I would choose the mexican guy. I still hang with all races, I don't straight up discriminate against them. Growing up where you did contributes to it a lot too I guess.

So yeah, discuss.

Everyone's a little bit tribal, it's true...
But everyone's the same amount of tribal, as you!

What if I said brother brother brother. What would you say?

I've seen you call people "whiteboy" numerous times.

"I'm not being tribal! I'm just profiling people!"

What if I said brother brother brother. What would you say?
not care at all lol, you wouldn't do it to some other black guy walking down the street and i don't even know you.
I've seen you call people "whiteboy" numerous times.
not really tribal lol

I'm guessing this is spawning from what happened in the 'post pictures of yourself in real life' thread.
That was total bullstuff and completely uncalled for if he was being serious. I literally found myself yelling at my computer.

Racism is a sad thing. I'd wish that all races could live together in peace, but I guess that'll never happen.

i hate damn mexican dirt crawlin illegals... if i had 10 more guns i would shootem all

god bless america

I'm guessing this is spawning from what happened in the 'post pictures of yourself in real life' thread.
That was total bullstuff and completely uncalled for if he was being serious. I literally found myself yelling at my computer.
it got me thinking, but its not that it really bothers me that much. beach is normally pretty cool and sure, i wouldn't like him as much if he was being serious but wouldn't really care anyways.

i have a black friend who i call brother cause we bros

and he aight with it

i have a black friend who i call brother cause we bros

and he aight with it
Is he half-black?

I'm raseist towards mondays because if I drink out of the fountain after them I might get sick because there black.

is it bad i like that brother brother brother song
anyway, I would never purposely say something tribal to offend someone, and I dont support racism against anyone.