Author Topic: Mac osx Hamachi error  (Read 1989 times)

My Hamachi fails to log in. How2fix.

"fails to login" does not describe what's going on.

Did you make sure your bits aren't overflowing?

for such a small program, i would uninstall, then reinstall.

at least before asking for help

I go to the unmanaged Hamachi, click power on....it begins to loving log in, then goes offline...

Here's a good one:

Are you using the correct login information?

is your computer plugged in

What does that have to with anything???
 And yes I am using the correct damn login information. I just want to know if anyone else has had this problem, and how they loving fixed it. I don't want anybullstuff answers. Just tell me how to loving fix it damnit. I'm already angry enough.

so you're trying to tell me it doesn't matter if your computer is plugged in or not?

so you're trying to tell me it doesn't matter if your computer is plugged in or not?

It's a damn laptop....and it is currently plugged in. But I could uplu-- this is the bullstuff I don't want posted.....

did you try this?

for such a small program, i would uninstall, then reinstall.

at least before asking for help

Yea I have tried that like 4 times.

You ask for help then get angry at the help because you provided insufficient details?

You ask for help then get angry at the help because you provided insufficient details?

"fails to login" does not describe what's going on.
Did you make sure your bits aren't overflowing?
I tried...

it begins to loving log in, then goes offline...
how they loving fixed it. bullstuff answers. Just tell me how to loving fix it damnit.
this is the bullstuff I don't want posted.....
This is examples of how you don't ask for help. When someone tries to figure out the problem in order to try and help you, you don't say 'they're bullstuff answers'. They aren't answers. They're questions. We can't just give you instructions without knowing what's going on and if you're going to be begging for help AND being a richardhole, we just wont help you.

Have fun looking for help on another forum.