Author Topic: The Late Night Blockland Show [Series 1 Discussion]  (Read 45703 times)

Haha, great show. Looking forward to the next one.

But how the hell was Comr4de supposed to have guess the bluescreen thingy? Without using the letter E? Maybe up the time, or remove the letter restriction.
I think that was the point of the game lol

Edit: So what's the scoop on Next Week's interviewee? ;)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:32:11 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

I love how nobody has spotted the black-player.

we just don't want to seem tribal is all

The black-player is offended by your comment.

You could interview me, i'm making a blockland movie with fraps. Im trying to make it about 45 min.

I guess I should like, do something cool so I can get interviewed or something.

You should interview Mr. Wallet.

You could interview me, i'm making a blockland movie with fraps. Im trying to make it about 45 min.

Youre not getting an interview until you even release that video. I doubt you will.

3 minute video of actual quality (ie scenes etc) takes at least a week, or if you're 24/7 working on it at least 4 hours / hr.

the video is 35 minutes long whaaat

If you recall the whole thing took about 2 hours with breaks to record.

I love how nobody has spotted the black-player.

Sit against the wall with the white helmet on?

Also, Mr. Wallet would be interesting to interview...

Kalph doesn't have admin at all his servers. Winks city was hosted with his servece and he was not an admin there

Kalph doesn't have admin at all his servers. Winks city was hosted with his servece and he was not an admin there

The show is hosted on his server, and we can confirm with certainty that his ID was there without Aludane's doing.

Wink may have removed his ID.

Kalphiter's hosting service works, but his customer service is almost unbearable.

Kalph's annoying as forget. His service is useful, but I'm not using it after the 21st when it's due.

Oh, and he's not admin on my server.

Kalph's annoying as forget. His service is useful, but I'm not using it after the 21st when it's due.

Oh, and he's not admin on my server.
The next day Darkness ZXW came to his server to find everything destroyed.  Everything was in flames.  He checked the ban list, everyone had been banned.  He thought to himself  "What monster could have done this?"  As he rummaged through the ruble of his server he stumbled upon a note.
"bitch.  ~Kalphiter"