Author Topic: Tumble Bottle  (Read 1915 times)

I am making a you tube movie but i need someone to make this.I want it so when you equip it it looks like a bottle (like the Molotov's), but when it hits a player it plays the glass break sound and makes the player tumble.I tried making this once before, but: my textures won't show up,i am not a expert modeler,i can't script it to make the player tumble (i know how to get the glass break sound to play).So can someone make me this?

bump, come on guys, i really need this

You know how to make the glass break sound play but you don't know how to make a player tumble?

You know how to make the glass break sound play but you don't know how to make a player tumble?
no

can someone at least give me a tutorial

maybe this will make everyone say wtf, think i need help, and help me with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r8SXI8Ab8o
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:49:07 AM by theblocklanderproductions »

imagine the minigame possibilities of this: a platform setp like a knife tdm, but with these jars. you would throw the jars and try to hit people so they tumble off. that'd be so awesome

It's a non-default event

come one guys!-i really need this!

*Insert Demoman's bottle here*

there is a weapon called the Vial, it plays that sound when it hits a player but badly player doesnt tumbles.
you can make player tumble with Munk's server pack, and if  you use the command good it looks good