Author Topic: [BFH]- Builders For Hire  (Read 1797 times)

Builders for Hire

About:
We are a highly skilled clan that picks only the finest builders Blockland has to offer. We were formed on September 15, 2012. Our HQ is currently under construction.

Members:
Bejacks- Founder/CEO
xXBladicBuilderXx- Chairman/ head scripter
ImanewbieXD1122- Terrain
Mr. Formaggio- admin/builder
Blocklandian- Builder

Hiring a builder
Getting a builder is fairly easy. Just contact one of the above members (via IRC) and ask them if they can perform that task. If none of them are online, PM the one you want and we'll get to you when we're online. The only thing we seek in return is admin, mainly to help with the build in any possible way we can.

How do I become a builder for hire?

I will be hosting a server 3 days every week. There, you can show us your work and we will recommend you if we think you got what it takes.  We are currently seeking members.

Stats:

Bejacks: good at terrain, has a basic knowledge of events, Can build futuristic contraptions.

xXBladicBuilderXx: Knows VCE very well, Great scripter, Great builder.

ImanewbieXD1122: does great terrain.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:01:00 PM by bejacks »

sorry if the thread looks shabby.

I'll get it fixed soon.

Cant have a clan without the clan!
In other words you made the clan topic to early without any members. The clan itself is missing.

Cant have a clan without the clan!
In other words you made the clan topic to early without any members. The clan itself is missing.
I'm going to ask my friends if they want to join it tomorrow. but for now i'm just seeing if anyone wants to join it.

I can place a 1x1 brick

Can i join?!?

We now have our chairman.

We will be back up at 2pm EST Tomorrow if anyone would like to apply. just join the server and build your best.

I've never heard of any of you, do you have any praised builds that can prove you are as elite as you say you are?

I've never heard of any of you, do you have any praised builds that can prove you are as elite as you say you are?
We just started a few days ago. I am currently getting new members and they have proven themselves worthy of the clan.

What kind of things are we going to do for clan activities?

What kind of things are we going to do for clan activities?
Whatever I can come up with lol.
Probably a building contest... say next saturday.