Poll

Should the "BoS" have a video introduction?

Great Idea!
Yes
Maybe
No
Bad Idea...

Author Topic: Band of Snipers [BoS]  (Read 11633 times)

>pistol
>add scope
>"GUYS THIS IS A SNIPER!!"
oh god that'll be funny.

Looks like someone can't read!

Hey guys check out my new pistol rifle!
Colt made one already....

Looks sweet.  BUT...
Can't join I'll-
Well...that was fast.
I was gonna ask Super Novi if he wanted to join and he instantly said yes.  So...any requirements for joining?  Such as clan tags, or an app?  (Just wondering so I can tell Super.)

The only requirement is to include the "BoS" in one of your clan tags.

Lol, the M1 Garand wasn't a sniper rifle, although a variant of it was built, the M1C.

You can basically strap a scope to any rifle and call it a sniper.

>pistol
>add scope
>"GUYS THIS IS A SNIPER!!"
oh god that'll be funny.

You guys are missing the point, completely. Being a sniper doesn't just mean you "use a gun with a scope", it means if you get precision kills with a ANY weapon, you're a sniper; precision killing with any weapon is considered a sniper. Even if it's just a pistol.

This is an interesting idea, it seems to have a strong base and (from what I've gathered)  serious, and realistic, sniper gathering place. I assume camping isn't strongly in favor here?

"Camping" is a word invented by people who are sick of getting their ass's pwned by people sitting on a ledge, using an appropriate rifle. I'm sick of hearing this stuff.

"Camping" at an enemy base is STRONGLY discouraged, though.

"Camping" is a word invented by people who are sick of getting their ass's pwned by people sitting on a ledge, using an appropriate rifle. I'm sick of hearing this stuff.

Finally, some one who actually understands how sniping really works.
I Salute you!

I am pretty sure he already did that, so I will tell him.

"Camping" at an enemy base is STRONGLY discouraged, though.
Yeah, as long as they can't see you and they rage, the more they're likely to get killed again, in a nutshell

Yeah, as long as they can't see you and they rage, the more they're likely to get killed again, in a nutshell

Ikr?

There's also Brotherhood Of Steel, which is BOS.

There's also Brotherhood Of Steel, which is BOS.

Yes but this is BoS

-edit- notice the lower case "o".
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 05:13:54 PM by pepsimann »

You should use Kaje's sniper.

Hey this clan looks kinda cool, what do I need to do to get in it?

Also, a bit offtopic but I was sniping on a class TDM server and then I got kicked for CAMPING...

I got kicked for camping as a sniper... Well I'm not going to that server again.

Hey this clan looks kinda cool, what do I need to do to get in it?

I got kicked for CAMPING...

I got kicked for camping as a sniper... Well I'm not going to that server again.
Don't worry about, just curious, but did you kill the admin that kicked you multiple times?

In my opinion there are two kinds of snipers:
cigarette Campers.
And just Campers.

cigarette Campers sit around with ACRs, Strikers, or MK14s, and troll the forget out of you.

Normal Campers wait for others with their SNIPER RIFLES and shoot at the enemy from FAR away.
Take the hint cigarette campers.