Author Topic: (Invalid packet.(ghost registering object)) Error causes me to disconnect!  (Read 853 times)

I get this error a lot, just randomly, and it seems I'm the only one who has it. What causes this? I have Download Sounds, Textures, and Music all on. It causes me to disconnect from any server I'm in, without warning.

Well.....I need to wait for it to do it again before I can post it. Next time it happens, I will.

Bump - it happened today, console.log is below.

Looks like a problem with BLG.

Impossible, it was happening before I even signed up for BLG.

Not at all.

If the onWake error was what made you think that, that's just a bug caused by a typo in the script, I believe.

If this has been happening for awhile, maybe you should try removing all mods, reinstalling, etc.

Try renaming cache.db to cache.db.old and see if that fixes it.

Not at all.

If the onWake error was what made you think that, that's just a bug caused by a typo in the script, I believe.
That's a typo. It's fixed in the dev version.

It looks like this is caused by Sgt. A Walker's weapon packs. For some reason none of the textures are downloading. Try deleting your cache.db.

"Warning - while you were typing.." Do what Port said and rename, not delete.

I'll try renaming it, and report back if it occurs again. Also I do not have Sgt. A Walker's weapon packs (although I have considered trying them out soon.) Unless the servers in which I repeatedly crashed in have them?

Thanks for the help, we'll see what happens.

Unless the servers in which I repeatedly crashed in have them?
Console indicates that they do.

2 More errors still cause me to crash

Happened to me again today at Wink's... :/