Author Topic: Shake Screen Event  (Read 1587 times)

I'm not sure if they're something like this but, is it possible for someone to make a Shakescreen event like the event line would be like this

Onplayertouch > Player >Shake Screen

OnActivate > Player >Shake Screen

You mean the screen shake that happens when an explosive of some sort explodes near you?  I would absolutely love this.
/support

Just to make it simple for anyone who wants to do this:

Spawn an invisible projectile that makes an invisible explosion.

I don't want it to be really really hard shake, I just want a shake like half of what an Explosion is.

set the explosion radius to 0.5 and its 50% of the shake.

I don't want it to be really really hard shake, I just want a shake like half of what an Explosion is.
Each explosion can have it's own shake. For example, compare the sword hit 'explosion' to a rocket launcher explosion.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but what if someone actually WANTS it to be an event?

Onactivate > player > spawnexplosion

set the explosion radius to 0.5 and its 50% of the shake.

And tada this is easy

Onactivate > player > spawnexplosion

And tada this is easy

Problem is, i don't want the emitter // Sound....... I just want the shake.

Problem is, i don't want the emitter // Sound....... I just want the shake.
if someone makes an invisible explosion with no sound of emitters, it will shake the screen. I've seen it done before.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but what if someone actually WANTS it to be an event?
I never implied that you shouldn't make it into it's own event. I was just giving directions on how to make the event.

Yes, but that would affect everyone in the radius of the invisible explosion. What if they only want it to affect one person?

There is an event for the red and white flashes that apply only to the client that activated the event, why not this?

Yes, but that would affect everyone in the radius of the invisible explosion. What if they only want it to affect one person?

There is an event for the red and white flashes that apply only to the client that activated the event, why not this?
Make the explosion tiny then spawn it on the player