Dead body add-on

Author Topic: Dead body add-on  (Read 992 times)

Practically it would be an add-on that leaves your dead body longer after you die.

I think it would be a good add-on for rps.

I think it would be a good add-on for rps.
Movies too.

+1
I support this

L4B had this at one point.

The dead bodies would pile up and lag people out.
It was removed.

It was removed.

hmmm I thought about the amount of dead bodies...

the next time you die it should remove the previous one... or have a timed limit.

I would want it for rps so you could find a dead body and everyone would freak out... there's also an add-on that doesn't show a player killing another player in the chat... so I think if someone made this it would work good with that add-on.

Why not do it like Iban's CityRPG, and have "clues", with security camera bricks that allow clues to last longer.
That's pretty much what his stuff does.

Why not do it like Iban's CityRPG, and have "clues", with security camera bricks that allow clues to last longer.
That's pretty much what his stuff does.

someone should make a ceiling camera model.

someone should make a ceiling camera model.
They did.
They just didn't release it to the public.

It was removed.

Pretty sure that wasn't intentional. It was a glitch with the "downing" system. They were never removed after a certain amount of time or anything, and had those 3D exclamation points above their heads. What the OP is asking is just something to make the bodies last a bit longer - maybe a minute or so.

The bodies would still pile up.

But they would still disappear before they piled up too much and resulted in lag.

There was also a case were the Left 4 Block bodies glitch resulted in them constantly firing their weapon, which could have also factored in with the lag.