Unknown Map

Author Topic: Unknown Map  (Read 28570 times)

You should see if you can't change the skybox texture to look a bit more equidistant on all sides. The corners of the skybox look weird and don't really fit.

You should see if you can't change the skybox texture to look a bit more equidistant on all sides. The corners of the skybox look weird and don't really fit.

A agree. Try that, Master.

Lol, cool map. Whenever I try and host a server I get that screen, and then another loading screen. If I try with this, I won't know which is which

I did try, the skybox texture is as straight as it can be, it's just something in the game itself that curves the skybox

Lol, cool map. Whenever I try and host a server I get that screen, and then another loading screen. If I try with this, I won't know which is which

Maybe he could make it so that the loading screen is the UNKNOWN MAP screen just without it saying UNKNOWN MAP

Maybe he could make it so that the loading screen is the UNKNOWN MAP screen just without it saying UNKNOWN MAP
No, it's fine like this

When starting a server, you know what map you're selecting, what joining a server, the server list shows what map is being used

A great request by hotdogman.

A great request by hotdogman.
I keep thinking his name is hotdogman, but it's actualy hodototman

Wheres the big letters saying 'unknown map' in the distance?