Author Topic: Dani´s Pepsiman + extras pack  (Read 6551 times)

hey best friend i hope you like my better music pack

to read this thread would be like discussing poetry with cubelands

What means that in this post?

He's face palming because you're making yourself look bad.

Best brown townogy 2012

He's face palming because you're making yourself look bad.

Then that means

Wrapperup have posted the WRONG post

Then that means

Actually, he posted quite accurately.

This.

Then that means

Nope.
YOU F%CKING TRAITORS! YOU WANTED BADSPOT I WERE GET BANNED? WELL THINK IT AGAIN, IM BACK. GO F%CK YOURSELF TRAITORS!
EDIT: I keep on reading ^ over and over again.  
"YOU WANTED BADSPOT I WERE GET BANNED?"
What.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:50:35 PM by bluemcblox »

What.
Don't worry. Dany's just another 10 year old that thinks hes a badass by yelling at people and using bolded and size 20+ fonts. Age on his profile reads 17, but its obviously a lie because he can't spell, and censors his posts, thinking anybody here gives a damn about cussing.

Just another failed troll. He'll be gone soon, like a majority of the others.

Nope.EDIT: I keep on reading ^ over and over again.  
What.

maybe it's supposed to have the same effect as 'has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?'

oh god he talks like furling lol

oh god he talks like furling lol
English isn't his first language.
Checked his profile, and says it's from Spain...
Can't trust everything though.

Also, dany, have you ever considered just getting off the computer and doing something else or ignoring posts when people started getting ticked off at you?
You're constantly lashing out at everyone, and everyone is biting back. I think if you just stop this mess, along with the whole "traitor" thing, things should go better for you.

English isn't his first language.
Checked his profile, and says it's from Spain...
I refuse to believe anything his profile says. Look at his personal text for an example lol.
Also, dany, have you ever considered just getting off the computer and doing something else or ignoring posts when people started getting ticked off at you?
You're constantly lashing out at everyone, and everyone is biting back. I think if you just stop this mess, along with the whole "traitor" thing, things should go better for you.
This.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:17:33 PM by MrMcCakey »

YOU F%CKING TRAITORS! YOU WANTED BADSPOT I WERE GET BANNED? WELL THINK IT AGAIN, IM BACK. GO F%CK YOURSELF TRAITORS!
Isn't there already a drama about that? And music isn't the drama board, dude. I suggest editing this post.