Author Topic: i need to vent  (Read 6009 times)

im sober right now.
sober when i posted that.

"Age: 14"
You are a loser.

its because of your avatar
You beat me
Edit: does it edit your age, if not he's 17
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 02:44:18 AM by TheOwl »

quit doing the drugs; it is probably not helping very much

Good god you people are so loving immature. If someone tells you they're thinking about killing themselves, DONT loving EGG THEM ON starfishS.
After you've all had your stuffs and giggles, where do you think Kilser might be? You don't loving know because you're behind a screen. He could be hanging from his ceiling fan for all you starfishs know and don't think your comments will go unnoticed. There would be investigations. There would be police. There would definitely be punishment.

Good god you people are so loving immature. If someone tells you they're thinking about killing themselves, DONT loving EGG THEM ON starfishS.
After you've all had your stuffs and giggles, where do you think Kilser might be? You don't loving know because you're behind a screen. He could be hanging from his ceiling fan for all you starfishs know and don't think your comments will go unnoticed. There would be investigations. There would be police. There would definitely be punishment.
hahaha, you are funny.

most of everyone on these forums have probably thought about killing themselves.

I think a lot of you should follow 4chan's 18+ rule. Maybe there would be much less trolling going on here.

I dont think Kilser would kill himself because kids on a block game are being autistic.

Story of Kilsers life...

He was a happy child for his more younger days, he had friends and all.
Then one day he started smoking weed, his mom turned into a hater, he lost his good friends, and now he wants to Self Delete.

See kids, drugs are bad.

says the kid who drunk 1 light beer and thought he was drunk

lol iban too  :cookieMonster:

You guys are loving stupid he said he smokes pot, he didn't say anything about doing drugs.

STOP DOING DRUGS KILSER u-R BAD

If anything I recommend smoking more pot to combat your depression and chronic pain. Marijuana does not have anything to do with why he is feeling this way, it has to do with HIS MOTHER. He feels bad because he respects his mom and doesn't want to see her upset, but at the same time he hates her views on life and has his own opinions on things. This happens between all teens and their parents whether you want to admit it or not.

It's part of life bro. Just buck up, get your stuff straight, and think only of your family. You don't have to impress anyone except for them so everyone else can forget off. For now on just start doing small things to make her happy, like making her the morning pot of coffee so she doesn't have to do it herself. Little things like that make a big difference.

Now don't go and turn it into a habit of being an angel child because then they expect more from you. Keep your expectations low so that when you do do good, you feel special and she thinks you are too

You guys are loving stupid he said he smokes pot, he didn't say anything about doing drugs.

Man makes drugs, god makes weed

Man makes drugs, god makes weed
man makes classifications

cannabis is a drug