Author Topic: Blockland Wiki  (Read 12946 times)

Again, currently it seems when inserting links within text, it doesn't recognize the link as a wiki link and works fine if you make it an outside link.

ignore sorry
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:20:36 AM by Sami2ss »

Me and Mr.lol added some new articles like Gun, Rocket Launcher and Tank. Mr.lol added alot of pictures and i extended Bedroom's secrets and features thingy about the Clock

Quote from: Bedroom page, clock secret
"Explodelrooster();"

That is an unfortunate typo.

Fixed that.

-----

It would be nice if someone could think of some more details to add to the "Bricks" page. It appears that somebody is under the impression that only rectangular bricks exist within LEGO.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 06:32:04 AM by Corbiere »

That is an unfortunate typo.

Fixed that.

-----

It would be nice if someone could think of some more details to add to the "Bricks" page. It appears that somebody is under the impression that only rectangular bricks exist within LEGO.
Oh god

I could host a vanilla MediaWiki install (with whatever plugins are needed). Also, I don't think server and player pages are too bad, assuming that they are namespaced correctly; that is, named, for example, Server:Glass' trench warfare or User:Glass.

Also, I don't think server and player pages are too bad

helo

Pages for major regularly hosted servers would make sense, but individual user pages would be fairly pointless due to the small amount of information on most of them that can actually be confirmed, and the likelihood of ending up with pages of blatantly opinionated crap.

I'll be happily correcting grammar and clarifying passages where needed.

helo

Pages for major regularly hosted servers would make sense, but individual user pages would be fairly pointless due to the small amount of information on most of them that can actually be confirmed, and the likelihood of ending up with pages of blatantly opinionated crap.

I guess, but I see no reason to remove them assuming that they are properly namespaced.

helo

Yes, but you spelt "Hello" wrong.

-----

When I've got a little more time, I'm going to start adding some weapon details for the default weapons, probably in a table, showing direct damage, knockback, area damage and so on. Looking through .cs files is easy.

Registered as Port.
Okay. Just saw that the sender address was incorrect so the emails wouldn't go through. Fixing...

Alright, emails seem to work now.

I made a logo for that wiki.

Unless you can get the domain blockland.com/wiki, it would be hard to get to that page for a noob.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:35:07 PM by Extrude »