Author Topic: Spraycan Beat (A dubstep Blockland song)  (Read 903 times)

Basically it's a dubstep song that I made that samples Blockland sounds.

Spraycan Beat - TophatCarot (Me)

Youtube Link

Soundcloud Link & Download

Also, this is the artwork for the song, which I also made.

Comment what you think and stuff!

Weak beginning, but as it builds, it gets more interesting.

When it drops, it doesn't even sound like Blockland sounds... It's odd..

Too much noisy drums and snares, I'd say. The worst part is that dirty techno pad thing in the background. I think that's ruining it.

Other than that, great work putting this together.

I don't have very picky music tastes so my opinion may not be worth much, but I really like it :D

Weak beginning, but as it builds, it gets more interesting.

When it drops, it doesn't even sound like Blockland sounds... It's odd..

Too much noisy drums and snares, I'd say. The worst part is that dirty techno pad thing in the background. I think that's ruining it.

Other than that, great work putting this together.
I personally feel that 1:38 - around 1:50 is lacking and needs a lot of work, aswell as some of the middle area.
I also noticed that some of the snare feels a bit heavy.
But if I were to change those parts I would probably change the entire sequence, and I've already done enough work on this one song as it is. Plus I don't have much for music editing software, so there's that.
Anyways thanks for the feedback, it really helps.
I don't have very picky music tastes so my opinion may not be worth much, but I really like it :D
just knowing that someone likes something that i created means a lot. Especially if it's someone who I barely know, because they have no social obligation to lie about it to me ;o
thank you :]

aaa i forgot "is" on my comment forgetforgetforget shutup i'm tired :c

It was sounding good and then you Dubsteped

.flp plz.

Eh it was good, but not great.

Yeah it started out really good, and then turned in to hardcore stuff spewing at 540 mph in to my eyes...