Author Topic: the Pillar of Autumn  (Read 8337 times)

allright,  billions of  :cookie: to whoever helps me with this project. 

I'm pretty sure everybody here has played halo atleast once in their life.  If you haven't, you need help. 

Anyway, on halo 1, there's this giant ship called the pillar of autumn.  It takes about...  80 whitehouses of space.  And, since one of my clans builds futuristic stuff, I decided to apease them with a gift.  The pillar of Autumn. 

This will be big, we need almost the same exact size, and all the important rooms that played out in the campaign...  (lunch room, command deck, that one room with all the vehicles, and that one other room)  Along with abunch more. 

This may as well be the biggest build on blockland yet...  And I'm asking for everybody here to help. 

30 people helping may be enough...

So here's the requirements:  You must have halo 1 for xbox.  so that you can play on it, and go back and forth between halo and this game to get your builds exact. 

you must have atleast SOME building skill.

Lots of patience is a MUST.  Along with dedication and the will to learn.

You must be friendly, and obey the rules every once in a while.

That's about it.

P.S.  I NEED SOMEBODY TO HOST THIS FOR ME!  The host will then act as a co-host.  I would be super admin, and they would act as if I were hosting...  they too would be super admin (because they can't de-mote themselves) 

current People on Build: 

1.Oogly50
etc.

Build progress:  We are currently on the command deck, we have worked for 1 hour, and have not gotten much done. 

I like this idea, but I don't have much time to be involved. Good luck, post WIP stuff in the gallery plz.

30 people helping may be enough...
MOAR LIKE 300 SPARTANS WILL BE ENOUGH!
Cool project though, I don't have much patience when it comes to building, so I won't be of any help, sorry.
I would really like to see it finished though.

I have decided...  no help, no look... I may change my mind when it's done...   :cookie:  only 1 cookie for you guys

Well if you played the campaigns you should have realized that when you are driving down the center of the ship its scale doesnt match what you see in the minimovies. If you were planing to make it to sacle of that part it would take MILLIONS of bricks. So which do you plan to do? Also i have halo 1 for pc, its the same as on xbox and i would like to help.

No big jeep part...  Building something that big would be scaary.

Are you able to host?  If you can and allow me to act as owner of it.  I'll let you help me spearhead this operation. 

Ya i can host. Give me your blockland id so i can add you to the auto admin list. Also what map do you want this hosted on?

Um, Slate.   Do you have an invisible paint?  to make blocks invisible?  We'll need that so we can get it to float.

If you want, we can start today, and have people who want to build just join the server. 

as for my blockland ID...  it's 639

Ok i can host now but i dont have the invisable paint, sorry.

Ok its up now if you want to start, you on auto admin so you dont need a pass.

just for that, you're never being allowed into the server. 

btch