Mario Kart 7
Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Meh.
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Tennis Open
Kid Icarus Uprising
other (reply to topic)
Don't matter really.

Author Topic: Nintendo 3DS Gaming Topic! Friend Codes, Achievements, Game listing!  (Read 507 times)

Post your Nintendo 3DS Friend codes here!

Tell us all the games you have for it!

Enter your input on 3DS games you already have, Review them for other people who are looking to buy that specific game(s)!

I will list the Friend codes entered into the topic here and the owners Blockland name.

I'll Start.
Friend code: 1504-5719-8849
My games include: Mario kart 7, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Star fox 64 3D, And Super Mario 3D land.

Game ratings- Mario Kart 7 9/10 (excellent gameplay, long and fairly difficult, the 3D is amazing)

Legend Of Zelda OoT 3D 10/10 (A port of a great game, graphics re-done to perfection!, Game controls and other things made easier!)

Star Fox 64 3D 6/10 (Port of a great game, However, I found the game to be short and rambly like the original, Great gameplay, Could be extended!)

Super Mario 3D land 9/10 (Great attributes of the game Super Mario Bros 3! 3D works perfectly with some level puzzles! Along with more recent stuff such as Star coins and essential Power-ups! However, The first 8 worlds I found to be easy, But the special worlds were fairly challenging!)

No, you do not have to post the stuff exactly the same way I did. I just made it like that to show somewhat of a decent format of these ratings.

Also, Post some of your accomplishments in game! like, If you beat a game and how long it took you to do it, or completeing a certain task within the game

Friend code list:
--Dr.Shoe:1504-5719-8849
--
--
--
--
--
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:44:47 PM by Dr.shoe... »

Topic updated.

Not that it matters. :cookieMonster: