Author Topic: [Jihad] Clan  (Read 9663 times)

<Clan logo coming soon>

Introduction
Jihad is a friendly Blockland clan looking to socialize and have fun (With fellow islamics). We build mosques together and enjoy having a fun time in Blockland.

How to Apply
You cant. I let you in if I think you are a true follower of Islam. If you are a woman and would wish to join you must set your ingame avatar as a burka and cover all parts of your body. Thanks!

Dress Code Example:
Men can wear whatever they want, women however MUST be wearing this avatar with the exception of the face. The fact may be any face that does not include a smile/smirk or any other sign that you may be happy with your quality of life. THanks!

(Not really this is purely satirical, and to point out the unjust restrictions placed on Islamic women)

Members
Our memberlist is always growing! Our current members are:
Colten (Co-Founder)
Reaper (Co-Founder)
Ronin (Co-Founder)
Lub (Islamist) <<Same with this guy but he hit on me and I can only date islamists so he must be in the clan
Shazoo (Islamist)
Wretched/Socky (Prophet)

If you are a Jihad member and you are not listed, or if your ID is absent/incorrect please PM me and I will tend to it promptly!

Examples of our work:

FAQ
Q: Jihad doesnt fit in the clan tags? Wtf?
A: Put [Jiha] in the left and [d] in the right. Thanks.

Q: What is jihad?
A: My new clan. Jihad on all!

Q: You dont like Christianity? Why?
A: If you would even read the bible (I never have so idk) you would see that it is obviosly all lies. I would recommend you pick up a Qur'an and read that, you can find it in the nonfiction section at your local library OR you can get one for free here:
http://www.allahsquran.com/free/
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 01:26:37 PM by Pixel »

This is dumb and OP should feel bad

Do not judge a koran by its cover ~ a famous line by Muhammed (IV.ii 22-23)
I think this clan will reach to the highest + it seems like a very family-freindly oriented clan.

Im assuming by OP you mean Allah and as such I regret to inform you that your standing with the Jihad clan is currently subpar. You are on the brink of being barred from the clan.

allah ftw
all hail alla
Do not judge a koran by its cover ~ a famous line by Muhammed (IV.ii 22-23)
I think this clan will reach to the highest + it seems like a very family-freindly oriented clan.

Thank you guys for all of your support! When our new mosque is out the haters will regret their decisions.

praise allah

god bles alah
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:29:49 PM by Socky »

Q: You dont like Christianity? Why?
A: If you would even read the bible (I never have so idk) you would see that it is obviosly all lies. I would recommend you pick up a Qur'an and read that, you can find it in the nonfiction section at your local library OR you can get one for free here:
http://www.allahsquran.com/free/
Inb4radicalchristian

hey guys what's going on in this th-

There is no reason to make fun of these people.

There is no reason to make fun of these people.
what are u som kind of tribal???

allah purge yo

Oh god, just lol.

what are u som kind of tribal???

allah purge yo
This only reminds me of one thing: When Dad enlightens people.
lol