Author Topic: Deceius is a stuffstorm creator.  (Read 3533 times)

Stop posting in this topic and it will die eventually. That goes to everyone, just let it die, it's like locking it.
Except you can't say you won and lock it like a puss right?

Except you can't say you won and lock it like a puss right?

This.

That  was a richard move. Thats like insulting someone and then blocking them from talking to you

It looks like I've won this one. Locked fool.
i laffed

That  was a richard move. Thats like insulting someone and then blocking them from talking to you

+1 Agree.

I hope you guys realise you're just keeping this stuffstorm alive by posting here again and again, just leave it be.

I hope you guys realise you're just keeping this stuffstorm alive by posting here again and again, just leave it be.

But you only contradict yourself by posting.

I hope you realize that if you got over yourself and apologized it would die almost immediately and do wonders for your reputation

I hope you realize that if you got over yourself and apologized it would die almost immediately and do wonders for your reputation

This. You fail to realize that, Dom

It was just an argument of back and forth between you 3 friends.

It was just an argument of back and forth between you 3 friends.
best contribution 2012

best contribution 2012
And exactly what was there to contribute to?

You were acting like a friend so....

tl;dr dominator is huge stupid end of story thats all folks that was the last call for alcohol exit is too your left

And exactly what was there to contribute to?

You were acting like a friend so....
and so you just barge in and throw stuff in 3 directions

i understand there's nothing to contribute to but that's just plain stupid and will just make matters worse

Sorry, I'm autistic.

Sorry, I'm autistic.

>using autism as an excuse

people like you make me want to kill myself just so i won't be autistic anymore and therefore won't have to be like you.