YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666

Author Topic: YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666  (Read 3088511 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDzTYMJJu8M

a funny 50 years old country corn flakes commercial
 (my opinion)

Wish it was one big gif but oh well

Quote from: /r/talesfromtechsupport
One day, I received a trouble ticket. The category was "Printer problem" and the description was "Printing large documents causes printer to stink." I looked at the description and thought maybe this was a typo? Maybe they meant "stick" as in "jam"? Oh well, onsite I go.

The printer was in a room where three women worked at desks and the printer was on a credenza. When I spoke with them I found out they really did mean "stink". Twice a week, they had to print out a very large report of about 100 pages, and the room would be filled with a rotten smell. Normal, day-to-day printing of a page or three did not cause the smell. The problem started about 2 weeks ago.

This was an old LaserJet 4000 with the add-on, 500-sheet paper tray. I opened the cover and looked around, seeing nothing obvious, but I did pick up a faint odor of something... off. When I removed the lower paper tray, I noticed bits of something that looked like fur on the back edge. Shining a flashlight into the slot for that paper tray revealed a squished, mostly-mummified mouse. Apparently, someone refilled that paper tray a couple of weeks ago and, when they slammed the tray back in, they took out Mr. Officemouse. My theory was that the large printing jobs caused the fuser assembly to get hot enough, for a long enough time to get our putrid little friend slow roasting. Hence, the smell.

When I closed out the ticket, I had to enter something in the "Problem cause" field. I thought about it for a moment and put "Unresponsive mouse".
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 12:02:38 PM by ZombieDude »

memecenter and 9gag

double whammy