Author Topic: YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666  (Read 3076346 times)

He's just trolling; trying to get people to flip stuff on him. I personally see no need to acknowledge his existance anymore, this behaviour is incredibly inconsiderate. If you want to do the same as me, you can get the user blocker script here: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=3MU0YEbE

To be used with:
Mozilla Firefox - Greasemonkey
Google Chrome - Tampermonkey
Opera - Violentmonkey
Wait wat

I don't want people to flip stuff on me, I found that and just decided to post it here, since I've already started some madness with the first one.

It was meant to be a small joke, and I wasn't even one of the main reposters, I've only posted that image thrice now, and then the new one that I found. I won't continue to repost the same ones, but only the new ones that I find, if that'd make you feel any better.

I'm just wondering if you're deciding to read this....

I've only posted that image thrice now
you're saying you weren't one of the main posters buy yet admit to posting the same image three times yeah alright

rigel from what i've noticed you've been purposely trying to make people mad
I don't want people to flip stuff on me, I found that and just decided to post it here, since I've already started some madness with the first one.
"since i've already started some madness with the first one"
"i don't want people to flip stuff on me"

yeah ok

just get out, rigel
I won't continue to repost the same ones, but only the new ones that I find, if that'd make you feel any better.
oh forget off

I'm going to limit my posts to relevant ones, okay?

Sheesh.

it's time

When I saw this in school, I almost lost my sides.
Almost.

skeletons don't have sides noob

skeletons don't have sides noob
Oh yeah, I forgot.
Ma' bad.

Please note you just quoted a post from 2012.
That probably isn't even relevant or funny anymore.

Please note you just quoted a post from 2012.
That probably isn't even relevant or funny anymore.
he found it funny

he found it funny
no man if he says it isnt funny it isnt funny get real!!!