-check other topic-

Author Topic: -check other topic-  (Read 9230 times)

demian dont give him all those

the last thing we need is a mix and match set with yours one looking awesome and the rest looking rubbish

you should just do the whole pack

edit: well he already declined, thank god
now go make a full pack demian

Here we go again. I hope you manage to do the animations and ammo system correctly. If you give me proper credit I can give you all of my TF2 models. The colors are accurate.

Ammo box large
Ammo box medium
Ammo box small
Healthkit large
Healthkit medium
Healthkit small
Briefcase
Minigun
Natascha (Making the ammo belt doesn't take long)
Pistol
Loch and Load + ammo
Bonk
Crit-a-Cola (I can do the texture in an hour)
Candy Cane
Equalizer
Knife
Flamethrower
Revolver
Tribal Shiv
Sandvich
Backburner

No animations.

Feel free to reference my old thread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=149513.0
In that (old) thread every model except the KGB has been done now.

Here are the TF2 add-ons I've made or assisted with.
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=90
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=3340
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=4006

I built ctf_turbine and it is ready for usage right now but I'm not quite happy with it since the middle area for some bizarre reason is not perfectly symmetrical. The doors work like they do in the real map. I also started eventing a class and team selection hub but I don't think I finished them. I also did some work on evented teleporter system and brick based animations but that kinda failed.
I've also done a tiny bit of work on cp_degrootkeep.

I can do more models since I'm the master sensei of replicating, tweaking and making models low poly with unprecedented accuracy. I can also do vector art like with the arrow and cap site prints. But only after you have some actual animations and scripting to show. I have actual better things to do than model for a dead project.
This is beautiful work of art.

I do have some friends which are really good weapon scripters if you want

I do have some friends which are really good weapon scripters if you want
I'll be the judge of that.

Rykuta is also the biggest handicap ever.
The irony, it's off the charts!

What charts? We don't have anywhere to begin with tracking.

Yeah you judge everything else because you think your the best coder in the world.

AKA judge if it's Space Guy so you can steal it.

haha

and Extrude, isn't it time for you to go be an idiot on another thread? It's 8:01, you're late for your next appointment of douche-baggery!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 06:54:45 PM by Racerboy »

haha

and Extrude, isn't it time for you to go be an idiot on another thread? It's 8:01, you're late for your next appointment of douche-baggery!
Dude Rykuta isn't one I'd call a scripter either.
I don't have much faith in him at all.

If you're claiming to be better, be my guest and help me out. Otherwise stfu pls.

demian dont give him all those

the last thing we need is a mix and match set with yours one looking awesome and the rest looking rubbish

you should just do the whole pack

edit: well he already declined, thank god
now go make a full pack demian
Someone jelly?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 07:04:14 PM by indyjones »

If you're claiming to do better be my guest and help me out, otherwise stfu. I'm not claiming to be better, I'm telling you to USE better.
Someone jelly? Your models don't hold a candle to Demain's. At any rate you're jelly.
Nuff said.

I understand your lack of faith. The only previous examples of my capabilities have been that of borrowing and misuse. Apparently people like to pretend its still 2010 and my mistakes are fresh enough to call me out on. I'm glad you remember the olden years, but I think its time you move on and find a new subject to annoy me with.

I have since then spent my time attempting to hone my programming prowess so as to surpass my previous missteps. I have taken multiple programming classes since then, and have a good idea what I'm doing (or so I like to think). Obviously, I'm sure my word isn't enough to prove it, so hopefully when we get a beta going for these, you can be first in line to see just how much I've improved, or once again call me an arse. And if you're REALLY impatient, contact me on IRC and I'll let you check out what I've got going on.