-check other topic-

Author Topic: -check other topic-  (Read 9228 times)

lol rykuta is much better than he was before, don't try insulting somebody with outdated information next time.

lol rykuta is much better than he was before, don't try insulting somebody with outdated information next time.
Agreed completely

Hot hitman's heatmaker is hot.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:28:41 PM by Racerboy »

« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:29:22 PM by indyjones »

Hmm........... that's a solid maybe

No, he's rather jiggly :cookieMonster:

yeah rykuta changed, but he still a HORSE.

...and Half Life 3 was delayed for another month.

We need jigglebones in Blockland now.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 03:20:55 AM by Port »

Personally I think you should have started on stock weapons but besides that this looks awesome! Looking forward to it.
All stock weapons are already modeled if memory serves.

demian dont give him all those

the last thing we need is a mix and match set with yours one looking awesome and the rest looking rubbish

you should just do the whole pack

edit: well he already declined, thank god
now go make a full pack demian
The Hitman's Headtaker and Beggar's Bazooka look fine to me. Couldn't have done it better myself.

I understand your lack of faith. The only previous examples of my capabilities have been that of borrowing and misuse. Apparently people like to pretend its still 2010 and my mistakes are fresh enough to call me out on. I'm glad you remember the olden years, but I think its time you move on and find a new subject to annoy me with.

I have since then spent my time attempting to hone my programming prowess so as to surpass my previous missteps. I have taken multiple programming classes since then, and have a good idea what I'm doing (or so I like to think). Obviously, I'm sure my word isn't enough to prove it, so hopefully when we get a beta going for these, you can be first in line to see just how much I've improved, or once again call me an arse. And if you're REALLY impatient, contact me on IRC and I'll let you check out what I've got going on.

Thank you. Faith in humanity restored and you are no longer a richardwad in my books.

My offer still stands. I will give you my models but only after you have some actual animations and scripting to show.

Awesome! The new TF2 weapons!

Added new weapons huzzah