-check other topic-

Author Topic: -check other topic-  (Read 9232 times)

Why do you need my email for that?
Dropbox must require that or something, Rykuta owns it so he set mine up

Dropbox must require that or something, Rykuta owns it so he set mine up
In order to connect to a dropbox's shared foulder, one must have a dropbox account and dropbox installed. To add people to the dropbox, one must send them a request to it using their email. Magic system though once all that's said and done.

Didn't dark use that exact model of the H.M.H.T for RTB?
                                                           (Hit Mans Head Taker)
._.

Damn, every TF2 weapon?  Well, I guess it isn't as absurd as making every weapon from Borderlands, considering there is over 17 million guns in the game (and not including the DLC). 

On a different note, I hadn't forgotten about Rykuta's weapons.  Hell, I still have them (although the hunting shotgun is overwriten by Bushido's BEES!Tier Tactical).  I think they are pretty good, the only problem being the on the run accuracy.  Hory shet that is TERRIBRU.

>Sees OP
Now that is more like it!

Damn, every TF2 weapon?  Well, I guess it isn't as absurd as making every weapon from Borderlands, considering there is over 17 million guns in the game (and not including the DLC). 
Borderlands uses a randomizer to generate its weapons, the 17 million represents the maximum combinations the generator can make, in theory, if you find a way to make the generator, making every tf2 weapon would be more difficult.

Didn't dark use that exact model of the H.M.H.T for RTB?
                                                           (Hit Mans Head Taker)
._.
I made every model from scratch

Also I will work on the weapons alot this weekend, I've just been spending every waking moment studying

EDIT: Rykuta is going on vacation so scripting will be a minimum, but models should be getting cranked out AS SOON AS DEMIAN GIVE ME SOME SORT OF EMAIL, DERP
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:17:06 AM by indyjones »

I'm curious as to how you're going to do these:
Jarate
Machina
Kritzkrieg Über
Bonk!
Burn effects from pyro weapons
Sapper and Disguise Kit
Frontier Justice revenge kills
Axtinguisher and Postal Pummeler 100% crits
Air blasting reflects rocket and grenade projectiles

You should also try making the sticky and rocket jumpers :D

All of those sound pretty easy, and a few have been done before.