Author Topic: Loneliness  (Read 1198 times)

Today for me was a very lonely day. I felt invisible to everyone. I was at church today and the only people who said hi to me were my friends. Everyone else greets them and everyone else in the room except me. This isnt something uncommon to me. Even though church is a place to grow close to each other and God, I'm left out of the loop. I feel that only about 4 people in the entire group like me. Today for example, we did a greet someone thing where you go around and greet people, mostly to keep everyone awake and to say hi to new people. The girl sitting in front of me, who is usually really nice, walks right past me, sits down next to me, and starts talking to the person next to her. Flat out ignored. I feel like people at church avoid me. Yet at school people love to hang out with me. I understand we aren't all perfect, but you think in a place where kindness and welcoming is taught, people would be more like that. I've never felt lonely in school, only at church. So I guess discuss lonely times you'Ve had, or something...

Twoooooooo can be as bad as one.

Inb4foreveralone
Unb4OPcantinb4

you dumbass, it would have been so hilarious if nobody replied to the topic

OT:
sorry to hear that man.  contrary to popular belief the religious tend to be extremely judging and exclusive.  try talking to people who dgaf about religion or politics

you dumbass, it would have been so hilarious if nobody replied to the topic

OT:
sorry to hear that man.  contrary to popular belief the religious tend to be extremely judging and exclusive.  try talking to people who dgaf about religion or politics
Hey forget you too.

i like people and people like me
lonely is a word not in my social dictionary

it's the loneliest number since the number one...

People like me, its just that all my friends live in other cities, and everyone here is a loser or a moron. Or both. I know that feel, bro...

it's the loneliest number since the number one...

No is the saddest experience you'll ever know.

not all are judgmental, but I agree, some are. Turns out that since I live in southern Cali AKA the 1%, most everyone is shallow and judgmental.

southern Cali AKA the 1%
I would like everyone who sees this to understand that it is complete and total bullstuff. That's all thanks.

Ah, I know that feeling. But, give it a day or two, you'll be put back into the loop again. We all just have those days where it SEEMS that way, like nobody is really paying attention to you, but hey it happens. It does make you feel out of place though, doesn't it...like you don't really belong...it's weird how that works.

Ah, I know that feeling. But, give it a day or two, you'll be put back into the loop again. We all just have those days where it SEEMS that way, like nobody is really paying attention to you, but hey it happens. It does make you feel out of place though, doesn't it...like you don't really belong...it's weird how that works.
This happens every Sunday, but today it just gave me the feel of lonliness. Usually doesn't though.

I haven't been attending church lately due to family gatherings and "someone didn't wear pants"

now I feel like this guy is getting to me really bad every night:

I feel really lonely now :\