Author Topic: Key help  (Read 1022 times)

The e-mail where my key was stored is lost. We can't recover the password, reset the password, or any of that stuff. I just got a new computer and I need the key to activate my account.

The e-mail where my key was stored is lost. We can't recover the password, reset the password, or any of that stuff. I just got a new computer and I need the key to activate my account.

HAve you ever think of wrighting it down on a peice of paper? thats what i did,

Or try going to Buy (Main Website) Look for Recover Key, enter that stuff then it should send you your key Via e-mail. Hope this works,

Or try going to Buy (Main Website) Look for Recover Key, enter that stuff then it should send you your key Via e-mail. Hope this works,

EDIT: Opps Wrong area, go to Support and click Lost Key Recovery, then enter you E-mail it should re send it to your E-mail

I have wrote it on paper but it's been so long. I don't know where it is. I told you that I can't recover the key if I can't access the e-mail it's sent to.

I have wrote it on paper but it's been so long. I don't know where it is. I told you that I can't recover the key if I can't access the e-mail it's sent to.

Is it a vaild E-Mail?

.. I guess i cant be of help then, Sorry for my bad grammer, :p . I type fast witch leads to many misspellings,

OT anyways? HAve you tried goin through your email? Then I might not be of help here.

Pay attention, I just said the key is being sent to an e-mail I do not have access to.

Pay attention, I just said the key is being sent to an e-mail I do not have access to.

Oh opps, I have stayin up late, i always loose fucus on stuff, anyways,
 OT, How come you cant Reset the password, Or find your lost password when you sign in dosent you have somwahre Lost Password?

Oh opps, I hate stayin up late, i always loose fucus on stuff, anyways,
 OT, How come you cant Reset the password, Or find your lost password when you sign in dosent it have somwhere Lost Password?
[/quote

there this should make more sense (Bad gramner sorry

Oh opps, I have stayin up late, i always loose fucus on stuff, anyways,
 OT, How come you cant Reset the password, Or find your lost password when you sign in dosent you have somwahre Lost Password?
Google is charging me $1 for support

Ohh.. its google, anyways they should be able to help you, I think my work here is done? maybe. If you dont get much help send me message at my foums account

If you have proof of purchase like a Paypal record.

Ohh.. its google, anyways they should be able to help you, I think my work here is done? maybe. If you dont get much help send me message at my foums account
they're charging me money to help me.
If you have proof of purchase like a Paypal record.
ill try that

I'm confused as to how you cannot recover the account. Did the company that provided the service go out of business?