Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 307849 times)

no menen you need to stop all of this before it gets out of hand

menen: stop all of this before it gets out of hand
i'm referring to the thread as well as the adventure

Ill update soon. MSPA is being a bitch to log into and I want to do them both at the same time.

Quote from: Mostly Everyone
FIGHT

COMBAT INITIATED! SUBMIT ACTIONS FOR REMAINING 3 MEMBERS

MENEN - 30/30 - ACTION CONFIRMED
PAST MENEN - 50/50 - ACTION UNCONFIRMED
TINGLES - ??/?? - ACTION UNCONFIRMED
VERTON - 40/40 - ACTION UNCONFIRMED

JOCELYN - 60/60

Quote from: xeroticDeceiver
> Verton: Get sick of your dreamworld revolving around this Menen dude and assert yourself!

Yes. You are quite annoyed with your own mind's center of attention being Menen. You have abilities now, and you should put them to use. If your creativity is on, maybe you can use in combat...

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:02:50 AM by Menen »

tingals: reveal only one of the two digits of your maximum health, just to be annoying.

wait, is there already an explanation as to past menen's ability to exist outside of menen (and be able to fight for that matter), or will we get that eventually?

Tingles: Use arm constrict

wait, is there already an explanation as to past menen's ability to exist outside of menen (and be able to fight for that matter), or will we get that eventually?

In the Mindsphere, some powers are boosted. Tingles cant normally turn into fans and dumbbells in the real world, and Menen current cant project Past Menen into the real world. However in the Mindsphere they can do those things.

of course, Jocelyn's powers are also buffed...

tingles: its time for some tentacle rape

Verton: Make a piano fall on the lady.

Verton:  Make the air around the lady compress and crush her.

With your mind.

Verton:  Make the air around the lady compress and crush her.

With your mind.

He cant do that.

Then make tingles = boa constrictor

Yay paint.net thank you for crashing again i love you.

I cant seem to do a good pose for holding a polearm...

I cant seem to do a good pose for holding a polearm...

Steal one of Mocha's arm poses and replace the weapon with a polearm :cookieMonster:

Steal one of Mocha's arm poses and replace the weapon with a polearm :cookieMonster:

except those sprites are confusing as forget