Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 307084 times)

Damn this thing is organized.

I got Bios for all the characters pretty much.

woot

I was thinking more along the lines of this

I'm sorry for posting more Turrican crap but it's so hard not to considering all this coincidental stuff that keeps cropping up ;-;
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 03:31:23 PM by Alteration »

I'm sorry for posting more Turrican crap but it's so hard not to considering all this coincidental stuff that keeps cropping up ;-;
can't blame you, same here but with sonic

Sprite:

Name: Mitatron

Backstory: A soldier from a far off and technologically advanced realm at war with demonic forces. He was cursed by a demon he was tasked with destroying and was cast away from their world. Landing on the same planet as this adventure, he took to adventuring, but his hatred towards demons, undead, and sorcery quickly made him enemies.

Race: Human

Skills:
Holy Fire(Nanobot swarm) - Clouds of nanobots erupt from his hand, each one programmed with demonic termination methods. Still harmful to non-unholy entities, appears just like a blue flame.
Heal - Repair nanobots swarm over his armor, fixing any cuts or gashes.

Weapon: He carries a halberd and a pistol. The halberd is covered in holy sigils and the pistol fires powerful energy blasts at anti-demonic frequencies. Both count as holy and blessed weapons.
His armor is powered, boosting his strength.

Side: Will attack any demons or undead.

Flaws:
Beleives humans are a superior race
Very arrogant
Hates the use of magic (all of his "powers" come from advanced technology)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 08:17:18 PM by Tingalz »

ok that's really cool
although his gun reminds me of the NES zapper for some reason

That's not a halberd it's a GLAIVE.

gosh.

That's not a halberd it's a GLAIVE.

gosh.

But both are stupid

Okay, Tingalz brought to my attention that we have a slew of Mary Sues.

As an Executive Order, All character submissions must receive a Flaws/Weaknesses description.

And you can't say they have no flaws

« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 12:17:22 PM by Cybertails1998 »

Okay, Tingalz brought to my attention that we have a slew of Mary Sues.

As an Executive Order, All character submissions must receive a Flaws/Weaknesses description.

And you can't say they have no flaws
well, Ignatious will obviously just turn to hard, cold, lifeless metal if he's hit with an ice attack, but he'll reheat after a while.

well, Ignatious will obviously just turn to hard, cold, lifeless metal if he's hit with an ice attack, but he'll reheat after a while.
those are gameplay flaws
you are making characters here, right?

Im not just talking about Physical weaknesses, Im talking about Personality flaws

And a personality in general.

Name: Arkus
Race: Human
Side: Whichever pays more
Skills:
-Summonings
-Blade Mastery
-Red beams of light. Kinda like sword beams and all that good stuff
-Protective auras.

Back Story: A wandering adventurer from the land of Ran. He was sent here through a magical anomaly after exploring the Depths of Charon. He now roams the land looking for jobs and a way back home.

Flaws:
Fights mainly on impulse. Doesn't sit to talk to enemies he's already engaged battle with.
Lack of morality. Will do about anything to achieve his main goal.
Takes any high-paying job (pause).
Hatred for supremecists.
Weakness to unholy magic
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 10:33:33 PM by Aces »

those are gameplay flaws
you are making characters here, right?
Im not just talking about Physical weaknesses, Im talking about Personality flaws

And a personality in general.
oh.
well, Ignatious usually can get overzealous in the heat (hue) of a battle, thus not thinking straight; he also gets aggrivated easily and hates everyone and blah.