Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 307055 times)

Name: נעמען

Sprite:
Race: סקראָנקלאָניאָן
Skills: Tentacles. Unusually fast. His weak spot is his chest. You would need to tear off the skin first then stab/touch it and he would go splat.
Weapon: His tentacles
Any other sprites:
Side: Will follow good people, but will attempt to tear skinny people to shreds.
Backstory: ער המגיד ער ער ער ער

Sprite:
Skills: Tentacles. Unusually fast. His weak spot is his chest. You would need to tear off the skin first then stab/touch it and he would go splat.
Any other sprites:
Side: Will follow good people, but will attempt to tear skinny people to shreds.
Backstory: ער המגיד ער ער ער ער

Uhm....

we will never truly know the enigma workings

Google translate says his name is Naman, His race is Skranklanian and is backstory is Maggid awake awake awake awake awake

Google translate says his name is Naman, His race is Skranklanian and is backstory is Maggid awake awake awake awake awake
race is correct, backstory is wtf, and name is close-ish

Per person or in total?

Because i don't really have a cap on total considering only 10 or so have been submitted. I gave the same option to the MSPA forums but they bear no fruit
ok

His name is Take
his race is skronklonyon
his backstory is He ha he he he he

His name is Take
his race is skronklonyon
his backstory is He ha he he he he
Name wrong, race wrong, backstory right.

I can't accept that character

Its hardly a submission. "ha he ha ha he he" isn't a backstory.

Sprite:
Any other sprites:
Backstory: Sooth Seer told him to find a warrior in blue. 

Is that better?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 12:30:46 AM by Legoboss »

No.

Considering that most of the characters aren't going to be from this Universe, it would be kinda hard for them to follow Menen

No.

Considering that most of the characters aren't going to be from this Universe, it would be kinda hard for them to follow Menen
Edited again