Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 307076 times)

how the forget are those bionicles

Ok you know what NEVERMIND

I tried to recreate some of the more important masks with the bottom three. I blame pixel limitations for the inaccuraces and the fact that I had to edit in 8x8 pixel size to avoid messing up all those pretty jpeg-esque artifacts

Doing makuta's mask in such small size and from memory is hard as a concrete stuff and I did it in like 5 minutes

I just accidentally a new race.

I dunno what to call em. All ive come up with is that they are survivors of some plauge

they're humens who were really sick

they're humens who were really sick

yes. so sick they were all gathered up and stuffed into a dark cave for 100 years or so.

yes. so sick they were all gathered up and stuffed into a dark cave for 100 years or so.
so they're humens who don't like the sun

so they're humens who don't like the sun

No the plague caused their skin to turn pale. They were locked in the cave to quarantine them

um...i'd call them cyborgs. that's pretty much what they look like.

Do they seek revenge?

Some do. Most don't.

um...i'd call them cyborgs. that's pretty much what they look like.

Just because they have white skin that doesn't mean they are cyborgs or robots

Something along the lines of "Quarantined".

It's Bane from Batman and Hank from Madness

It's Bane from Batman and Hank from Madness

In what universe does bane look like that?

FALMER

Except the falmer arent sick. They were Snow Elves enslaved by the Dwemer

Just because they have white skin that doesn't mean they are cyborgs or robots

not what i meant, the first guy at least looks like part of his face was replaced by something mechanical, like bane from batman. and the rest of his body except for his head looks like some sort of robotic replacements for body parts, but it might also be a robot suit.