Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 307069 times)

make the chime conditioner thing.

make the chime conditioner thing.
THAT CAN WAIT it will use up resources we could be using to create something to assist us in our BOSS BATTLEEEE

Go in raw.

We stand a chance with or without all these fancy imagination doo-dads

because we have something that even a meta material can't replicate.

FRIENDSHIP

because we have something that even a meta material can't replicate.

FRIENDSHIP

Actually we can replicate Friendship with a Meta-Material.

Companionship Couplings.

Are they like handcuffs?

Just wear the Arachnid Terror Armor.
And break down the Knife of Knowledge.

I'd rather we use the SOMEWHAT HORRIFICALLY TERRIFYING PURPLE POLEARM as a main and the Blade of Thought as backup weapon.

Updates are nice.

:)

Im sorry. Swim Team Practice takes up a lot of my time now.

You notice something in the corner your eye.
Is that.. the magic milkshake?

Oh forget the eyes are moving. Just like the eye on the Portal you saw those two mage guys... Soren seems annoyed.

: Damn it, I completely forgot about Uviso's Magic specialty. He can look through anything that has an eye on it. He can use them like security cameras.
: I guess you didn't see it coming.
: I.... okay I admit, I walked into that one, but really. Uviso has been watching our every move!
: If he could of seen what we were doing, why didn't he stop you from setting up the bomb, or stop me while I was in Verton's brain?
: There were probably no eyes in those rooms.

Uviso turns on the intercom system.

: You know, its getting REALLY boring just sitting here watching you two... Can we fight now?

"Yeah, uh, can you hold on for a bit? Kind of still planning how to take you down properly."

"Yeah, uh, can you hold on for a bit? Kind of still planning how to take you down properly."
yes that

i literally just jabbed my finger into the screen saying "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT"
Take a sword and jab all of the eyes.

imagination ingots make this gogogogogogo