Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 306495 times)

menen you're like super late to the party

I'm helping with some of the art in this chapter. Because I'm the king of shiny things.

menen you're like super late to the party

That forgetiny shiny thing took me AGES damn it

everyone does shiny things now

welcome to the future, where everything is blindingly shiny and there's nothing your dingloid can do about it!

everyone does shiny things now

welcome to the future, where everything is blindingly shiny and there's nothing your dingloid can do about it!

and purplemetro is the KING of shiny things

woo

and purplemetro is the KING of shiny things

woo

I'm helping with some of the art in this chapter. Because I'm the king of shiny things.

Excuse you.

Clearly, Xinakam, you do not understand the value of which I possess

Everything that is apart of me, holds a reflectiveness value that exceeds anything you could ever HOPE TO ACHIEVE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 07:29:06 PM by PurpleMetro »

But your avatar isn't shiny. Mine is.

PrumpleMetropolis has no basis for his claims of higher shineyness

Mak is the winner

[POUNDS GAVEL]

look outside
Quote from: BreadProduct
>Look out the Window

Its another beautiful day in the flying city of Atheron. How it floats, you don't know. Some techno-babble you don't understand. You are currently staying at the FOUNDRY HOTEL, which used to be a metalwork until there was a horrible accident followed by a lawsuit and then bankruptcy. A classic tale. The inner conspiracy theorist in you, however, believes it was all a coverup because the metalwork was experimenting with a rare, illegal alloy.

Oh well time to go.

Take that exclamation mark.
Quote from: icefire82G
> Examine ! on bed

Oh. One of these things again. They have been appearing near you ever since you started going into the Dreamscape. One of them fell and broke your favorite mug, and since then you have hated the things. They usually vanish after a few seconds but lately they have been staying longer and longer...

What's that suitcase box chest

It's empty! Yay!

Psyche. You store your bong in it as to not alert the authorities. Like come on. Apparently its illegal to carry bongs around because they can be considered "a weapon". Really? Who in their right mind uses a bong as a weapon?

Wonder how you can afford to live in a hotel. Search for hidden safes.

Yeaaah about that... You kinda hacked your way into the Hotel. You see they have LAI-DEs (Linguistics Artificial Intelligence - Desk Employee) running the front desk, which are just cash registers with a few extra bells and whistles. You just pulled a few plugs from the back of it's head then stole one of the room keys...

By the way, you're broke.

Desperation kicks in as you kick the exclamation mark aside and examine under the bed for any trace of loose change or maybe a secret safe.

Great. You didn't find anything.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:42:43 PM by Menen »

Marc: QUESTION THE LETTER
also what were those snouts doing on the walls hmm!?

Accidents

Is the giant tower thing the hotel or not? Wonder how you can see the ship from itself.

Is the giant tower thing the hotel or not? Wonder how you can see the ship from itself.

the colors of the tower and the color of the view of marc's window dont even match

its just an aerial shot