Cat Found Buried Alive in Concrete Up to its Head. (oh my god i'm crying)

Author Topic: Cat Found Buried Alive in Concrete Up to its Head. (oh my god i'm crying)  (Read 17652 times)

holy stuff this is worst than westboro
atleast westboro never killed cats.
well, maybe thats a little too much. i dont know

proof?
they're loving cats, they overflow humane societies and the societies are forced to kill them to make more room. no one wants cats and no one cares about them

they're just cats

there is literally no evidence whatsoever that the churchmembers killed the cat, why are people so dumb and assuming

there is literally no evidence whatsoever that the churchmembers killed the cat, why are people so dumb and assuming
this is what i was thinking

also, whenever a cat or dog is killed for no reason, people absolutely flip stuff and vow to murder whoever was responsible for the killing of the animal, but whenever a human being is murdered, people just don't care.

this is what i was thinking

also, whenever a cat or dog is killed for no reason, people absolutely flip stuff and vow to murder whoever was responsible for the killing of the animal, but whenever a human being is murdered, people just don't care.
It's probably based on the person's affection for the animal.

they need to get the forget over it and realize that cats / dogs are stupid, and pale in comparison to an actual human

they need to get the forget over it and realize that cats / dogs are stupid, and pale in comparison to an actual human
What the living forget is wrong with you.

Dogs and cat's lives are just as equal to us humans. I agree its stupid that people care about cats and dogs based on their affection for them, but cats and dogs are not stupid. They are just as equal to us. Our lives can be easily manipulated as string.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 04:56:48 PM by PurpleMetro »

What the forget is wrong with you.

Dogs and cat's lives are just as equal to us humans. I agree its stupid that people care about cats and dogs based on their affection for them, but cats and dogs are not stupid. They are just as equal to us.
humans can build cities
dogs cannot build cities
dogs =/= humans

They are just as equal to us.

What no

Dogs' and cats' sentience levels are far below humans'. (not sure if I'm getting my punctuation right here :s )
Saying they are equal is like saying a campfire and oven are equal (bad brown townogy but it puts my point across); they both heat up objects but an oven is far superior.

humans can build cities
dogs cannot build cities
dogs =/= humans
Still dogs are man's best friend. They are like companions to keep with. It's inappropriate to say that dogs are stupid. I'm not a dog lover or cat lover or anything i'm just saying that dogs and cats lives are equal to ours.

we humans build companies to make games about making companies to make games about companies

dogs drag their ass on the floor.

we shouldn't commit Flash Mob of all animals but they're not humans.

Oh my god I love the way you think

marry me

we humans build companies to make games about making companies to make games about companies

dogs drag their ass on the floor.

we shouldn't commit Flash Mob of all animals but they're not humans.
It's still inhumane that some of you people would give this lack of sympathy towards these animals you live on the same planet with.

Still dogs are man's best friend. They are like companions to keep with. It's inappropriate to say that dogs are stupid. I'm not a dog lover or cat lover or anything i'm just saying that dogs and cats lives are equal to ours.
if i had the choice to throw a puppy into a lava pit, a human baby into a lava pit, or both, i would not pick both because humans are 100x better in every way possible

The person who did this is undeniably an starfish but I think it's overkill to say someone should be executed for killing a cat.

I mean sure it's sadistic, but it's just a cat. It doesn't think like humans do. It has limited sentience and isn't self aware.