Author Topic: Nvidia Control Panel not working anymore with BL  (Read 2068 times)

I've been using Nvidia control panel to edit the Blockland's graphical settings such as anti-aliasing and stuff. For some reason it stopped working and I've tried to edit the 3D settings again but no avail. I edited Blocklandlauncher.exe and also edited the Blockland application but nothing works at all.

Blockland Launcher settings:

Blockland.exe settings:

Blockland still looking ugly:

Blockland Launcher settings:

Blockland.exe settings:

Blockland still looking ugly:

you don't have to edit the launcher's settings

you don't have to edit the launcher's settings
ya but I guess it wouldn't really do anything anyways

I had a problem like this a couple days ago. I tried the launcher and the application in my documents and nothing worked. I tried it again a while after and when I loaded into a server it worked.

Make sure to target the app in your documents and not in program files.
Try and set your Antistropic Filtering to something, I have mine at 16x and I think when I did this it somehow made the AA work.

Edit*

I remember now, you need to set the AA Mode to Override application setting. You should put something for antistropic filtering though, I only have a 550ti and I set it to 16x and it hasnt killed perfoance.

Still doesn't work :( any other ideas?

Show us the picture of your settings for the documents/blockland/blockland.exe

Show us the picture of your settings for the documents/blockland/blockland.exe
He did

He did
Oh my bad, phone had a fit and only loaded top image -.-

Can you turn the antialiasing up or to a different setting?
And yeah, try putting something for filter.

kk fixed the issue guys. I guess it wasn't an issue of editing the 3D settings. Something was just broken in the game so I just reinstalled it and now it's working fine. Thanks all for helping!

Yeah its Blockland that does it, have fun.