Default Player Sinks into Bricks (EVERY SERVER) {VIDEO}

Author Topic: Default Player Sinks into Bricks (EVERY SERVER) {VIDEO}  (Read 1307 times)

Ah yes. Well it doesn't matter imo, any slight movement seems to make the player move back over the brick.

Ah yes. Well it doesn't matter imo, any slight movement seems to make the player move back over the brick.
Not when walking.

In fact, it only pushes you back up if you do a moving animation for ghost bricks.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:24:44 PM by Uxie² »

Well it doesn't look too bad but I guess it would be a really easy fix that Badspot can do.

I noticed this early on but its not really a problem.

I just noticed, could this be the cause of players sometimes standing up in vehicles?

I just noticed, could this be the cause of players sometimes standing up in vehicles?
No, I don't think it can, I think that is caused when specific weapons cause a player to play a root animation. Not sure though.

No, I don't think it can, I think that is caused when specific weapons cause a player to play a root animation. Not sure though.
Can someone make a fix for it if what you say is happening.

Can someone make a fix for it if what you say is happening.
The individual weapon makers would need to fix this I believe. I think it happens when weapons cause people to change datablocks.