Author Topic: Blockland Plug DJ - Electronic/Techno/Beep Boops/DnB/Dubstep  (Read 2649 times)

These things rarely work great if "anything goes".
Exactly.

http://www.plug.dj/blocklandelectronicatechno/

This Plug DJ is about Electronic/Techno/Beep Boops. Unlike the other plug DJ, we specialize in (but are not limited to:)
  • Drum And bass
  • EDM
  • Dubstep
  • Techno
  • Hardstyle
  • things that go Beep Boop

Other rules:
  • If someone is being a huge richardhead or a jackass, call them out. If they dont get butthurt and leave, contact me (if im not on) and request them to be kicked.
  • No passenger of stuff.
  • No passenger of stuff.
  • No passanger of stuff or any song that sounds like them.
  • If the song you play is purposely a piece of stuff, you are a huge friend and should get out
  • IF YOUR SONG IS OVER 6 MINUTES, UNLESS ITS AN ALBUM MIX OF OTHER SONGS, ITS NOT ALLOWED. IF IT IS, MAXIMUM 11 MINUTES.

No videos! Music videos, yes, but not if they have an annoyingly long buildup to the song, and im not taking any "ogm look at dis funny vidoe i fouddn so fune"

make a plug dj for videos, this isn't really the place for it.

have fun.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 09:46:29 PM by Skateaton 2.0 »

quality room right here, everything is skipped out 20 seconds in, 10/10 would bang again

quality room right here, everything is skipped out 20 seconds in, 10/10 would bang again
because everything was stuff

Step aside bitches, I got this...

I've already got a Plug.dj room for Blockland EDM over in the EDM Megathread, but I suppose another wouldn't hurt.

aw yeah i am in this bitch

Playing Shake Me Down by Cage The Elephant Dubstep remix.
Pretty damn good
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:20:59 PM by Travis [bob36455] »

everybody is playing crap  :iceCream:

i feel as if, in the situation someone were to make a second EDM room, that it should be made by someone who actually knows one or two things about EDM.

i feel as if, in the situation someone were to make a second EDM room, that it should be made by someone who actually knows one or two things about EDM.
so much this.

What's with all these threads for DJ rooms that require social media accounts and stuff? Haven't any of you heard of mumuplayer?