Author Topic: A kickstarter project of a christian comedy show. made in go animate. wat.  (Read 2625 times)

Christian, yeah.
Christian comedy? sure.
Christian comedy show... maybe?
IN GO ANIMATE?!? Noooo...

These guys aren't making christians look any better.

Well,

9.49 cents

I have 9.50 cents

looks like this isnt going to happen.

Why are they calling for $10000 for a show without the competance or dignity to even use flash?

$9.43
PLEDGED OF $10,000 GOAL
lol.

BACKERS
$9.43
PLEDGED OF $10,000 GOAL

I guess you could say nobody...

has faith in this show

"This project will only be funded if at least $10,000 is pledged by Sunday Jul 15, 2:30am EDT."

>Gaining ~$9990 within 3 days

I guess you could say nobody...

has faith in this show
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guys I just donated 10,000 dollars because this looks REALLY good.
No just kidding.

I would watch this because it would be comedic gold.

There would be the obvious temptations in each episde: stealing money, cheating on tests, dating and love before marriage, and all that other terrible stuff

but then there would be their portrayal of the non-Christians. The mean atheist would run in, muscular and douchey, trying to sweet talk his TRUE and HONEST girlfriend from the ground-up with really macho and obnoxious lines like, "Hey baby, are you an archaeologist? Because I have a bone for you to examine", only to be rejected by the girl. (probably would work out in his favor, tho, cuz she's saving herself for marriage)

Muslims would all be terrorists, Satanists would be sacrificing goats and drinking urine in the school playground (in middleschool I actually got a pamphlet warning me about satanists and their urine drinking habits), and the majority of the school would be super-mean Atheists picking on the few and proud Christians.

stuff would be awesome.

if it's made in goanimate, it's stuff

i'm pretty sure anything in go-animate is stuff

i'm pretty sure anything in go-animate is stuff
dued
i just sedded taht