Author Topic: Technitrium: MasterRockets loots underwear from old people's drawers!  (Read 12700 times)

If you don't care about anybody's opinion, then you're never going to get anything done. All you're doing right now is waging a pointless argument against people who have never heard of your mod prior to this engagement, and probably will never hear about it ever again.
What does that have to do with anything?

The point is I don't want him using my name.

Evar, you are being a huge Drama Queen. You need to give up, you insufferable brat.
I'm sorry, I didn't know brats had high school educations.
Go read a book or something, kid.

If you thought that, and came in with the intent to force me to change the topic name, then it's obviously not going to get changed :P
And obviously I'm not going to stop posting about it until you change it. Its up to you.

If you were more mature about it and kept your cool, Evar, maybe PurpleMetro would of been more inclined to change the name, But you became a immature angsty 15 year old, and nothing is going to change now

Your profile says you are 15. Until solid proof is provided you are, in fact, 15. You have no place to call me a Kid.

And obviously I'm not going to stop posting about it until you change it. Its up to you.
You are a persistent little brat.
Get out now, you are ruining the atmosphere of my topic.

Have fun spamming this thread, nothing will be accomplished

If you were more mature about it and kept your cool, Evar, maybe PurpleMetro would of been more inclined to change the name, But you became a immature angsty 15 year old, and nothing is going to change now

Your profile says you are 15. Until solid proof is provided you are, in fact, 15.
I am, in fact, 15.

I also skipped 7th grade, and are headed to DeVry university next year, after my senior year in highschool.

You are a persistent little brat.
Get out now, you are ruining the atmosphere of my topic.
I'l get out when you change the name. I frankly don't give a forget about the subject of the topic.

I'l get out when you change the name. I frankly don't give a forget about the subject of the topic.
When I finish this picture, you do realize you will achieve nothing by repeatedly spamming this topic with your butthurt requests, while I ignore you.

What does that have to do with anything?

The point is I don't want him using my name.

I don't want you posting in this thread, look at what you're doing.
You're pretty much powerless to stop him from using this name, so you're waging a losing war.

This only makes you look stupid. Menen is a respected member of the community, and talking down to him isn't helping your argument. You want him to read a book? Read a few yourselves, preferably ones on the subject of copyright.

Well good luck using your time to spam this thread.

I am, in fact, 15.

I also skipped 7th grade, and are headed to DeVry university next year, after my senior year in highschool.

This makes you look even stupider.

If I had a dollar for every time you said forget, I would be able to afford the valve complete pack at full price.

I am, in fact, 15.

Ohh man, DeVry. That must be really cool. What the forget is DeVry?

This argument is going nowhere. No matter what we says Evar ignores it and then acts like hes winning and something will actually be accomplished.

Either PurpleMetro gives into this spoiled brat or nothing happens and Evar gives up.

I don't want you posting in this thread, look at what you're doing.
You're pretty much powerless to stop him from using this name, so you're waging a losing war.
Don't care. If he cares about the 'Ambient of the thread' so much, why does he not change the name? It takes 5 seconds. Not to mention you are very much powerless to stop me from posting here. So forget off, thanks.

This makes you look even stupider.
Explain how, mister badass.

Ohh man, DeVry. That must be really cool. What the forget is DeVry?
If you don't know what DeVry is then you obviously have no intent on going to college.

Either PurpleMetro gives into this spoiled brat or nothing happens and Evar gives up.
I don't give up, bro.
Spoiled? Very funny. If I were spoiled, I wouldn't be so bound to getting the name changed. I'm the opposite of spoiled, I take time to get what I want done.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:28:45 PM by Evar678 »

Don't care. If he cares about the 'Ambient of the thread' so much, why does he not change the name? It takes 5 seconds. Not to mention you are very much powerless to stop me from posting here. So forget off, thanks..
-5 respect.

If you don't know what DeVry is then you obviously have no intent on going to college.

Im sorry i dont know about some Random College. News Flash, Dunderforget, there are THOUSANDS of colleges in this country, sorry I dont know about a specific one.

Also If he is powerless to stop you from posting, then you are powerless to stop him from using your name

Spoiled? Very funny. If I were spoiled, I wouldn't be so bound to getting the name changed. I'm the opposite of spoiled, I take time to get what I want done.

Your bitchy swearing and immature behavior sure doesnt support this

-5 respect.
You lost all my respect when you 'Promised never to spam music bricks and lag the server'
 or
When you "Promised" never to put down beartraps on randoms at my server.

Im sorry i dont know about some Random College. News Flash, Dunderforget, there are THOUSANDS of colleges in this country, sorry I dont know about a specific one.

Also If he is powerless to stop you from posting, then you are powerless to stop him from using your name
DeVry is an internationally recognized college with 1000's of campuses around the globe, you insulant forget.

Your bitchy swearing and immature behavior sure doesnt support this
Evar pay very close attention to those words.

Evar pay very close attention to those words.

Eh, don't care.
I'm just going to keep posting.

Maybe I'd care if you weren't such a moron. Or maybe I'd care if you had at least a little bit of respect for your so called 'friend' all those times you have forgeted my server over.

Eh, don't care.

You have said "I dont care" like 4 times already why arent you banned yet?